An Angel story

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Joelle

An Angel story

Post by Joelle »

My husband (but not anymore) had a head injury snow boarding. I did not know how serious it was. He showed no signs of problems. A few nights before he went into seizures I woke up and saw the most beautiful being of light. I could not move or speak, mostly because I did not want to. As I focused I could make out some facial features and wings. It was like we were standing face to face only lying down. I felt more peace and love than I have ever known and I heard a voice saying "everything will be allright."
After all the hospital hubub was over I was able to remember the experience and say to myself. Now I see, and thank the angels that watch over me.
Pixie 89

Re: An Angel story

Post by Pixie 89 »

Joelle wrote:My husband (but not anymore) had a head injury snow boarding. I did not know how serious it was. He showed no signs of problems. A few nights before he went into seizures I woke up and saw the most beautiful being of light. I could not move or speak, mostly because I did not want to. As I focused I could make out some facial features and wings. It was like we were standing face to face only lying down. I felt more peace and love than I have ever known and I heard a voice saying "everything will be allright."
After all the hospital hubub was over I was able to remember the experience and say to myself. Now I see, and thank the angels that watch over me.

Wow! :shock It looks to me like, you got an Angel watching over you!
:D
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

That's a great story! It's a real comfort to know that when tough times come calling these angels and other beings of The Light are hanging tough with us; helping us to get through these things and help us grow in a positive way.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”