How to cleanse a new deck?

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
stormer89

How to cleanse a new deck?

Post by stormer89 »

so i was super excited when i was at a thrift store the other day with my boyfriend and i found a deck of tatot cards by juilet sharman burke for $0.69!!!!! can you beleive that? i just happened to look at that shelf and saw them in a blue box! sadly i haven't had time to do anything with them since i bought them but i have some down time tonight and i was wondering how you cleanse your cards to get rid of any negative energy or other energy all together? its been awhile since i've done this and i forget how to. thanks!
stormer
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Buggser

Post by Buggser »

yeah man i need the same help!!
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Visualization and maybe smudge them....I am no expert sorry. I know you gota attach your vibe to them though.
scorpioleah

Post by scorpioleah »

i know alot of my friends use the 4 elements, which ever one is available

earth - you can use citrine stones
water - sprinkle with salt water (but not best one to choose as it could damage cards)
fire - light a candle and near them maybe? (also be careful with this)
Air - smudge

just some examples at the top of my head
i also like to hold each card for a min and take in the picture and i feel by holding each one individually you "connect"
Conall Dragon Heart

Post by Conall Dragon Heart »

There are so many ways , find a way that works for you . Judge by your results , handle them a lot, sleep with them under your pillow ,carry them on your person for a week or so

Have a look here

http://tarotinstitute.com/articles/clear.html

Return to “Tarot Talk”