My circle

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Maribelle

My circle

Post by Maribelle »

What you need:
-4 glass bowls, preferably 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue.
-leaves(already fallen)
-water(if you can get ocean or lake water go with that)
-glass jar
-feathers
-4 candles(again element colors)
-large container of sea salt
-6 twigs, 5 of equal length, 1 several times longer then the rest
-ashes
I'm posting from a cell phone so I have limited room, next post how to put it togther!
Maribelle

Post by Maribelle »

Okay i didn't list this as need but its a fun idea that i think will complete the look. Take a large white bed sheet, cut to size and tie dye how ever you like each corner to its color and then with large yarn sew a very large circle into this then sew the pentagram. Okay now next post how to really put it all togther.
Maribelle

Alright we got our supplies so lets get this going already!

Post by Maribelle »

If you made it lay down the large sheet [ you'll want a hard surface but anything will do.
Set each glass bowl at the corner of its color.
Put the ashes in the red bowl, fallen leaves in the green, water in blue, feathers in yellow. Now place your red candle in the red bowl, blue candle can float in the blue bowl with water, place the glass jar in the bowl of feathers and place the candle on the top, and now your green candle in the bowl of leaves.
More in next post.
Maribelle

Almost done!

Post by Maribelle »

Should have posted this first but the night before soak the twigs in water. later on bend and bind into a pentagram for your altar, to make it even more special you can bind gems with metal to it or even sand it all and stain it. Now back to my last post, take the salt and make your protective circle, light your candles and preform your spell, ritual, etc. If you want to go above and beyond add gems and crystals that match each corner, obsidion for red, coral for yellow, etc.

Opinons on my ideas?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

This is a very good circle casting, and I think I'll try it myself. It makes sense why all the elements are there, and I think you tied it all together very well.
Maribelle

Post by Maribelle »

Do think it would be okay to substitute white for yellow? when i think yellow i think smog.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I think substituting white would be fine.
Maribelle

Post by Maribelle »

I WILL BE ADDING A PICTURE OF THIS CIRCLE IN THIS THREAD LATE THIS COMING WEEK OR EARLY THE WEEK FOLLOWING.
WillowSpirit

Post by WillowSpirit »

This sounds really pretty. I cant wait to see the picture of it all put together!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”