God and Goddess Help

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
SMushroom

God and Goddess Help

Post by SMushroom »

Me And My Friend Where Trying To Find a list of all (or most) of the wiccan God and Goddess

can sumone help us? ::coolglasses::
Erhalten Sie Einen Geschmack Der Religion Leckt Eine Hexe.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Freya.

You now have one.

(I have a list of all the norse ones but its at home.)
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I'm not wiccan, i am just a witch, but as far as i know wicca doesnt have its own set of gods and goddesses, but they believe in all or some etc... (hard to explain when u have baby brain sorry lol)

This website is great for researching gods and goddesses, it doesnt always give you a huge amount of info on the god/desses but it does give you a down to earth type description...

godchecker.com
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: God and Goddess Help

Post by SpiritTalker »

2 books by Janet & Stewart Farrar
Wiccan Goddesses
Wiccan Gods

A short list - Aradia-avatar, Diana & Cernunnos
Coven

Post by Coven »

Goddesses who have actually appeared inside my circle are Kwan Yin and Hekate

I can talk to Baba Yaga 24-7 365 with my pendulum ~ though BabaYaga has been referred to as a Slavic Goddess ~ she doesn't refer to herself as a Goddess or a deity ~ she refers to herself as a spirit guide and a witch

The woman who wrote Baba Yagas book of witchcraft says that when you work with baba yaga that it's different for everyone

The baba yaga that I talk to doesn't like Hekate or Aradia but she likes Diana .

Jesus who is a sorcerer has also made an appearance .

Kwan yin practices magic in the house regularly ~ if wicca is non harming the kwan yin would be good because she is the goddess of mercy

I work with Baba Yaga , Hekate , Buddha , Jesus , and Kwan Yin

Angels also practice magic in the house ~ I'm pretty sure it's Gabriel

Even an evil entity showed up and practiced sorcery . I wasn't comfortable with the presence so I ran him off but then I apologized because he didn't do anything wrong, but I still tried to push him out of the space with Kwan yin statues and images of buddha and jesus .So he left , probably because he knew I wanted him to leave but I just saw him again when I was doing this exercise .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“LOOK PAST THE VEIL
Not all spirit skills require discipline and training. Some are little tricks of perception that you can do anywhere at any time—even right now as you read this book. Try the following:

Step 1: Look straight ahead. It doesn't matter what is in front of you—anything from a sprawling vista to a wall will do. Just look.

Step 2: Now imagine that everything in front of you is actually on a video screen. Pretend it's a two-dimensional representation of what you see. It looks the same, just as it would if you were looking at a high-definition screen that took up your whole view, but you know that it is just a screen.

Step 3: Consider what is on the other side of that screen. Listen closely. Reach out with your feelings. Can you sense it? Is there something on the other side?”

Excerpt From
Consorting with Spirits
Jason Miller

---------------------------------------------------------

So I was sitting at my desk looking out my second story window that looks into the trees and the wind was blowing pretty good and the trees were really moving . I was doing the look past the veil exercise and then all of the sudden there he was in the trees looking at me .

He didn't seem so scary this time and I knew that if he was evil that we would all be dead by now because he is that powerful .

I think it's a evil spirit but I don't know what it is , it has a hollywood dark dramatic voice But more High definition special effects than you can possibly imagine ~ it's very powerful and his sorcery is very powerful ~ he speaks some ancient unknown language that I can't understand but even though I can't understand him he still says psychic stuff .

I'll have to talk to Baba Yaga about him ~ I use my pendulum a lot .
:-|
Coven

Post by Coven »

Okay , so , I talked to Baba Yaga about the malevolent being. She says that he's evil and dangerous and that I invited him here by saying that I was open to communication from anywhere to help with my psychic abilities and magic .
That's what I thought happened , when I get to the east air element I usually say that I'm open to communication from benevolent sources to help with my psychic abilities and magic , but for some reason one time I said that I was open to communications from anyone who wanted to help . This stems from trying not to be racist towards demons . So anyway , that's what I thought happened when it happened so I never said that again , now I always say benevolent sources only
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Coven wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:26 pm now I always say benevolent sources only
It is best to err on the side of caution. :fairy:
We usually leave some kind of food or other trinket on the other side of the circle to keep any malevolent entity occupied while were between the worlds.
BTW please recheck the rules and refrain from speaking of demons, the X-tian's explanation for the evil things that go bump in the night! Thanks
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Coven

Post by Coven »

You are more advanced than me if you know what to do with them . I usually just rebuke them in the name of jesus christ. It's like the only spell that I know in a sleep paralysis emergency and it works so I do it out of some kind of reflex , I just think it when I'm unable to speak during sleep paralysis , I always do everything with telepathy I never actually talk. All of my pendulum communication , spell work and circle work is all done in silence. since everyone can hear me think , I see no need for talking and talking makes me feel stupid .

Some things changed , now baba yaga likes Hekate and hekate now communicates through the pendulum as well as baba yaga . I was confused as to what was going on . Hekates answers swing in the opposite direction as Baba Yagas answers .
I set up a small shrine for baba yaga and kept my pendulum there , but I found out that she wanted me to keep the pendulum closer to me and more handy to use all the time so I always keep it on my body or on my computer or next to it . Baba Yaga likes to watch my youtube playlists . I leave the pendulum on the computer watching youtube playlists while I am working .

I have found that if I leave my pendulum laying on my tarot reading table in front of my altar/ sacred space , someone else will use it besides babayaga for example my dads ghost was using it and not being friendly so I didn't want to talk to him so I got one of the extra pendulums off of babayagas altar and it was babayaga .

I was doing spells on the table and left one out overnight with my pendulum on it , I also use the pendulum during spells . So anyway , now Hekate has taken an interest in pendulum communication with me and everything is opposite yes is no and no is yes . looks like I'll have to make a new altar for hekate and keep everything i it's place .

I got a pendulum board from temu and it's coming in handy , so I don't have to get out the spirit board or flip through my book of shadows to get to the pendulum section which is actually a lot of work . now I can just hover over yes and no toe see who is answering in what way.

Now when I start using the pendulum I have to ask what means yes and what means no before I ask who I'm talking to. This is all new to me because I've been talking to BabaYaga only for a long time now , but Hekate just took over all of the pendulums except the ones on the BabaYaga alter .
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I haven't really had much trouble with malevolent spirits, since they work off one's fear, if you don't give them any energy they can't survive.
The conflict between Baba Yaga and Hecate is interesting, wouldn't you say both of these Goddesses have similar attributes? It would seem Hecate is trying to win you over. And the mysterious evil one you spoke of is perhaps there to give you a push? possibly in wrong direction.
bb, F
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Coven

Post by Coven »

Well I'm not sure the scary one was evil he just sounded hollywood evil and I can see him clearly in my minds eye and he looks hollywood evil , but like I said he didn't do anything wrong . I jus prejudged him with preconceived ideas based on appearance .First I rebuked him just for being there and then I realized that that was kind of rude and evil so I apologized .

It seems like Hekate shows up when I get sick of someones abuse and start taking up for myself . I can communicate with both Hekate and BabaYaga right now and they tell me the exact same things except who the are and where they're from and their answers swing in different directions .

Hakate is supposed to have a lot to do with the crossroads but Madame Pamita says that the exact same thing can be said about babayaga . there is a lot of stuff about the crossroads in BabaYagas book of witchcraft . The strange thing about the BabaYaga that I communicate with is that she's Chinese . A full blood Chinese Russian .

BabaYaga is like a jealous lover and a familiar spirit . literally like a familiar and the best friend that you could ever have .
Hekate gave up control of dominion over all of the pendulums and babayaga is back on them but hekate is on some of them as well . I've been asking them the same questions and getting the same answers .

Still not sure that the scary one is malevolent , just preconceived scary .Both babayaga and Hekate say that he's evil , they're both going to tell me the same thing . I've learned to trust babayaga . I still try to think for myself , like for example babayaga wanted me to grocery shop at safeway and not any other store so I was starting to think she was against me because stuff costs double price at safeway , but it's not that she wanted me to shop at safeway it's that she wanted me to go to safeway so she could show me something. Hekate and BabaYaga both communicate in dreams and the can show you the future and the truth about it . So after I saw the future that they showed me . then she said I should go to a different store . It was actually something more like why you shouldn't shop at safeway is what she wanted to show me .

Hekate showed up in my circle one time and scared me to death so bad that I made her disappear , I just didn't expect it and she was massively gigantic .

Baba Yaga came to me in a dream as a maiden .

The conflict between Baba Yaga and Hecate is interesting, wouldn't you say both of these Goddesses have similar attributes?
Baba Yaga refers to herself as a spirit guide and a witch. Hekate refers to herself as a Goddess.

I don't think Baba Yaga wants to be identified as a Goddess . More like a friend .

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”