I'm a killer (don't panic, it's all in my dreams!)

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
katrebelNY

lol...

Post by katrebelNY »

yeah, i used to smoke pot. but one night, i got really high and really drunk, and my exboyfriend whacked me over my head and took advantage of me. and yet even more, i almost got alchoho poisoning b/c ur not supposed to mix pot and alchohol b/c you cant throw up! it sucked.
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

yeah its no good. i dont know what i might do if i was high or drunk, and because of that i dont plan on ever getting drunk or high.
-Lee
katrebelNY

yeah...

Post by katrebelNY »

i agree, plus...people who are not as drunk or high can do really stupid things to you...i would know about that...

my ex literally hit me over my head...people who were at the party said that he hit my head into a counter and then after convincing me to do some not so nice things, he kicked my ass "it was just for fun" he said.

my current boyfriend heard about that one...my ex is still in his cast!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I like guys that kick mean ex-boyfriends' asses. :D That's very cool. Sorry to hear about your ex. How about if we all cast an evil spell on him? A curse? Oh yeah, sometimes I forget that nice witches don't do evil spells. Well, it's a thought anyway. He deserves it.

katrebelNY

haha

Post by katrebelNY »

yea, he sure does deserve it...

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”