I'm a killer (don't panic, it's all in my dreams!)

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
molly

I'm a killer (don't panic, it's all in my dreams!)

Post by molly »

MM
I keep having dreams where I kill people - usually people I know and love. I have this huge crush on theis guy at my school, and in my first homicidal dream, I was at school, and I walked passed him and his friends and I knew it was him that I had to kill. In this dream (before I knew I had to kill the guy), the school was like... it had been changed a lot to support witches or to teach them or something. I had gone with my friend to one classroom that had been changed into a stall for luck potions and lucky fabric that ou could make into clothes or soemthing. Anyway, I went to this stall and asked for a lucky potion (I think it was a potion) and the girl that served me says "and for every million dollars we raise, we give one cent to children's charities" and I remember thinking 'wow, that's a big donation!'
In my second dream, it was at school again. We had just come back from swimming on the footy oval (we don't have a pool there - that was part of the dream) and my friend was going to the canteen and I pulled a gun out from my bikini top (I don't know how it fitted in there!) and shot my friend in the head. She collapsed and a paramedic ran over and I kind of... vanished, like, I went invisible or something.
In my third dream, I was at home with my mum and we were folding the washing or something, and I got a pair of stockings and strangled her and her eyes were wide and staring and she fell off the couch.
Is there like, something wrong with me? Am I obsessed with killing everyone and destroying my life, or is this normal? The dreams have been spaced out over a few months, but I've not been mad when I had these dreams. Why am I having them??? Molly.
BB
ps: when I have dreams, It's not like I'm dreaming at all. It's like, when I wake up I can remember, but when I'm actually asleep, it feels like I'm not dreaming of anything. I can never get control of my dreams because of this. I can remember that I can't feel anything, but I can't go into my dreams. It's like I'm watching myself do these things, and I can't stop it.
pps: when I had the first homicidal dream, I felt like I was in the dream, but I woke up and could remember other parts that I hadn't dreamt. I could remember dreaming that I had to kill him, but then I woke up. When awake, I could remember that I had in fact, stabbed him in the stomach with a sword and he collapsed. His eyes closed and I knelt down, kissed his cheek and whispered 'sorry'. I then ran off crying.
ppps: when other people dream, are you in the dream, or do you remember it like I do???
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

i will tell you a lot about this in a few weeks..
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That is really weird. I've never had dreams of killing anyone and I don't think its normal, but I can't say for sure. Hopefully, our dream expert can help you with some of this.

Here is what I read online for "killing" (dream interpretation):

To dream that you killed someone, forewarns that heavy stress may cause you to lose your temper and self-control. Identity the characteristics of the person that you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards this person in your waking life. You may be expressing some rage or hatred toward this person.

To dream that you have been killed, suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions.

This dream may also represent a part of you or your life that you wish would leave you alone and stop creating a nuisance. Killing may represent the killing off of old parts of yourself and old habits.

Here is the entry on "murder":

To dream that you have committed a murder, indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. This could also mean an end to an addiction. Alternatively, you may have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at others. Note also that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.

To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

To dream that you are murdered, suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed and you are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. It also represents your unused talents.

Hope that helps.

_Snow_Falcon_

Post by _Snow_Falcon_ »

I have Draems with murder in them quite a bit. Just last night i had a dream that i killed myself. *spooky music*
katrebelNY

hey

Post by katrebelNY »

Snow-I don't have to dream about that, I've tried to do it before
_Snow_Falcon_

Post by _Snow_Falcon_ »

Oh u aren't the only one, believe me.
JBRaven
Banned Member

We are all one

Post by JBRaven »

katrebelNY_ we are all not as you see. You might have things in common with the perosn you don't think you do
molly

Post by molly »

mm
i used to cut myself, but what could be so bad that you just wanted to die? I hope you've worked through it...

re:my dreams, I don't really know the guy I have a crush on (the first one I killed) - I just reckon he's hot. But I kind of like a couple of other guys, and I've been trying to get him out of my head - but I can't! I guess I could be angry at him for not letting me get on with my life... is that right?
But I don't think I've been angry with my mum for like, hours! *laughs*
Hey, I've had another weird dream, but I think I know the meaning (but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
ok, I was playing soccer with two of my friends on the team. I kicked a goal, and my two friends ran down to hug me. But when I went to go back to my place on the field, they grabbed my arms and wouldn't let go. I started to run, and half dragged them. I got a couple of metres and woke up. Now, I think this means that my friends are holding me back in my life - and it's certainly true.
(For instance, when we were choosing electives for next year, I wanted to do performing arts - where we learn a play and goof it up and travel around for two weeks in melbourne performing - but they talked me into doing drama.
Next, my friends are both in the not-so-smart maths classes, and I'm in the top class. Both my friends want me to act dumb so I go into one of their classes.
Then they told me they wanted to play basketball with me, so I dropped out of my soccer team for them - only to find that they had joined the soccer team!)
So, am I right with the 'holding me back' theory - or am I just projecting wishes into thoughts and hoping I know something about my life??? hehehe
molly
bb
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Who's the dream expert? Are you a dream expert ? :D I have posted a dream website you can look up Molly. It is either in here or under websites.

Marie
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yes, your friends are definitely holding you back and it's clearly coming through in your dreams. Having the wrong sort of friends can ruin a person. Until you get rid of the dead weight in your life, it will be difficult to make yourself the person you want to be. If you could make some friends who are more on your own level of intelligence, you'd probably be happier and you'd definitely be more successful. And please don't ever hang around people that use drugs. You'll never get hooked on drugs if you are never around people that use drugs. I want to tell my 14 year old sister that. And if you're around people that are using drugs, and they offer you some, it's perfectly acceptable to say "No thanks" or "No thanks, I don't use drugs." or you can say, "No thanks, I've tried it and pot (or whatever) just isn't for me. It gives me a headache." At any rate, the point is to say no. I know you know all of this (hopefully), but adults don't usually tell kids what to do if they are ever in that situation. I can tell you from experience that the people using drugs don't really care if you use it or not. It's more for them if you pass it up and when one joint is being shared with more than one person, it's great when someone says no. And they will have more respect for you if you don't do it. But who cares if a druggie respects you? Sorry I got to talking about drugs when you didn't even mention it. I can tell though that your friends influence you to do things that you wouldn't normally do, and I wouldn't doubt it a bit if they start using drugs. When they do, they will want to bring you down with them and it's a LOOOONG WAY DOWN. Let them ruin their own lives. I've been wanting to talk to my sister about drugs and people that use them, so I'm practicing on you, lol. I was a drug addict for years and am still on some maintenance drugs even now. It's so hard to stop so please don't ever start.

PS. Find smarter friends. ;)
molly

Post by molly »

mm
yeah, one of my friends (the only one who's not christian) tried pot once and ended up sleeping at my place the night - she said it tasted horrible (probably why she kept throwing up) and that she didn't want her mum to ever find out... I would never do drugs... I'd rather beat up whoever tried to make me rather than taking the drugs - sounds a bit farfetched, but I guess I would if it came to that. So in other words - I will never do drugs. And if I do, I will send a plane ticket to each and every one of you lot and let you spank me... heeheehee... but seriously, I did drop THOSE friends last week. Now I've got a few more friends than I did in the first place, and they all rock - even if they act a bit nutty. and yes, they are a lot smarter than my last lot of friends - but they spend a lot of time clubbing (that's the only bit I don't get). oh well...
molly
bb
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

How can they be clubbing? I got the impression you were in high school? When you say clubbing, I think of drinking.

I'm really glad to hear that you dumped those friends and that you never want to use drugs. That will really help you go far in life to stay away from that.

dread_pirate_steele

kids always find a way.
-Lee
molly

Post by molly »

mm
I am in high-school. My 'friends' had fake id's - I don't even know where they got them (so much for telling your friends everything - but they weren't that great friends anyway).
but hey, if they want to mess up their lives? More than fine by me. I'm not screwing up my entire life because a few people told me to, and I would hope that everyone has enough sense to say no to drugs and stuff.
molly
bb
dread_pirate_steele

absolutely all of my friends do pot. i am the only person i know who doesnt. my brother..everyone in my band..thier friends/girlfriends..everyone! its nuts.
-Lee

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”