Auras

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Lunareina

Auras

Post by Lunareina »

Helllo loves I was wondering if any of you are able to see auras?
Shekinah

Re: Auras

Post by Shekinah »

Easy if one knows how to see it. Best if the individual you are viewing has a white or uncluttered background. Look through the individual focused on a distant point. Avoid preconceptions of what you might wish to see. Pay attention to the outer fringe of any energy you might perceive here is where the aura is. It is very ethereal and faint and to see it is rather intuitive. Practice makes it easier.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yup. Im able. What sparks your interest in auras, Lunareina?
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I see them too with little concentration. It gets easier when the person you're looking at doesn't move much and there's clear background, white or otherwise pale coloured wall is the best for me.

I usually see just white/grey glow, but given enough time to concentrate on it, I some times see it in colours too. Greens and blues seem to be the dominant ones if its a pleasant moment it seems. I learned this stuff almost by accident when I was practising meditation. First on my hands and then later on other people too. I used to be better at it when I paid more attention to it.

One way to learn it is to point your index fingers towards each other and visualise a cord of energy between them, when you start to see the glow and little sparks around your fingers, try to get the further away and do the same. In time you can see it any time you want. In my experience, seeing it on others is usually bit more difficult.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Lunareina

Post by Lunareina »

SpiritTalker wrote:Yup. Im able. What sparks your interest in auras, Lunareina?
That’s wonderful! I was just wondering about my aura. Also do the colors constantly change?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh, there you are :) . Hi. The aura is in constant motion. It revolves & expands & contracts with the person's state of being. There are bands of colors & sometimes flares ripple thru when the emotions get involved. The closest band is the energy body which is a wee bit larger than the physical body. It's like the base color of the person's status. It's on the edges of this band where I might see health-related colors like muddy red tones can indicate pain.

Ive seen flares that are like striped bands of the chakra colors in rainbow sequential order: nearest the body red then orange, yellow, green, blue, violet & an iridescent blend of all colors beyond. Those are healthy & well adjusted signs IMO. All the chakras are functioning together.

I once saw someone with an 8-foot sour apple green brilliant light. He was standing on a corner as I drove past & obviously he was feeling passionate about something. Green with envy maybe or projecting an intense possessive desire? I've seen slime-green globs in the aura of a murderer. I've seen wide swaths of emerald green surrounding a healer. And a brilliant blue-white enormous aura around someone i suspect was not of this world. My room mate also saw the same thing. good :shock: .

Usually I just see the energy body & the emotions & I'm changing like everyone else. With my cat's when they are annoyed they shoot crimson & when they want to snuggle their aura is a clean magenta. I don't see these 24/7 (thank goodness) just when I'm slightly centered.

I think our feet - which are closest to the Earth - have brighter lights than around the head but heads are up where they get noticed more & where we interact. And like Hex said, around the hands.
Lunareina

Post by Lunareina »

Wow Thankyou SpiritTalker. This is soo cool! I’ve been told to have a amber brown, white aura.
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please remove tapatalk signature advertisment
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

That's what it was at the moment it was being read. Our auras constantly change with our responses to outer stimulus, our moods & health. The quality of the color tone is as informative as the general colors. Clear-tone Honey-amber with golden brown suggests a lively mood indicating interest in surroundings whereas a deep amber & chocolate brown might show the weight of some sort of disappointment. If the white was closest surrounding the body it might've been the energy body , er well, radiating like it should but white swirls & eddies into the bands ... I dunno, something like a balloon lightly leaking air & the energy's getting out... Maybe. Hard to guess 2nd hand. What did the viewer think?
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Only once in life someone mentioned to see my aura and I was teenaged back then.
"Mostly dark green," he said.
Would be nice, colour of Cernunnos, Emerald (and possibly Osiris), still I've no clue since dark green is also a colour of nervous tension which is quite common with teenagers as they still seek approval of others.
That's what I was thinking back then, must had been anxious as f thence he saw the dark green. But he said it the way "I remember you.. you forget faces but you don't forget aura." Very strange it was for me but probably he wouldn't just mention a colour of anxiety, that wouldn't be worth wasting words now, would it?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I have been wondering how to learn to see the colors better. For me it seems quite random chance to see in colors or just white/grey. Back when I learned to see them, it became very easy, just little concentration and looking right past who ever or what ever I'm looking at. Its easy to see, but the colors just don't want to show up very often.

Is it all about practice? At one time I meditated on aura sight so much I got even tired of the whole thing. The best practice for this I've found so far is to do the thing with index fingers in a dimly lit room, keep them little bit apart and visualize an electric current or plasma kind of thing going from one hand to the other and soon enough there will be either little sparks, bluish mist or something that looks like lightning between them.

Btw, when I look at my own aura, the most usual colors that I see (on the rare occasion I do see more than grey.) are white, dark purple and pale blue. I'm wondering what does the dark purple mixed with white outline mean?
barker

Post by barker »

I have this funky pink aura that doesn't stay real.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

L.J.Hex wrote: Btw, when I look at my own aura, the most usual colors that I see (on the rare occasion I do see more than grey.) are white, dark purple and pale blue. I'm wondering what does the dark purple mixed with white outline mean?
In one concept white and purple are of high spirituality.
What is notable though is that exactly white and pale blue would be the Lunar colours.
Don't know what it means when purple is darker, it is still a very nice shade of purple. Purple for psychic abilities is always harmonious with Lunar colours.

I gave up on aura gazing in teens, always seen indigo aura around everything, my hands, chair, all other objects.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SL wrote:
L.J.Hex wrote: Btw, when I look at my own aura, the most usual colors that I see (on the rare occasion I do see more than grey.) are white, dark purple and pale blue. I'm wondering what does the dark purple mixed with white outline mean?
In one concept white and purple are of high spirituality.
What is notable though is that exactly white and pale blue would be the Lunar colours.
Don't know what it means when purple is darker, it is still a very nice shade of purple. Purple for psychic abilities is always harmonious with Lunar colours.

I gave up on aura gazing in teens, always seen indigo aura around everything, my hands, chair, all other objects.
For me the white + indigo aura was what I kept seeing all the time when I started to practice it. These days I see usually more colors. I don't know if its about practice or blind luck however.

I like that interpretation of the colors. I'm very much a moon person and I love moon symbolism which I often use on various things. The dark purple is interesting, it often fluctuates from pale, almost white purple to extremely dark. I remember few times making the "aura lightning" between my fingers with it being white on the outside, then turning from purple to black in the center.
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

I did not have to learn this. I have just always been able to see them.
I do know that there are apps that can scan you n get you aura a give the meanings of the colors.

I know that white means an incoming color if on the inside, if on the outside it means that you are ascending into a more spiritual state.
Pink n yellow are colors relating to love, teaching from a spiritual teacher.
Purple means your a visionary n wise seeker of wisdom, n can see into the future or have other psychic abilities.
Dark green jealousy or envy.
Forest green/Emerald natural healer.
Blues are about healing n seeing the future.
Red you are either repelling anger or you are.
Grey holding on or have something being blocked.
Back your unwilling to let go, holding onto something that is blocking your true aura.
Then the ultra colors.
The brighter the color the more energy you have. Those colors are rare to see.
But yes they are always in flux.
I hoped that this helped you.
MizLynn
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Interesting.

This is something I do not remember by heart and I've read several ways of "reading" the aura colors. I have been thinking of searching for all of it and make it into a correspondence list to my book. Lately I have been practicing aura looking again and it seems to be easier to catch than I thought.

Just yesterday I had a good moment to look at my friends aura while having a very interesting discussion with him. Bright yellow and pale blue, then later deep purple hues with white sparks on the outside. And interestingly enough, the purples showed up when we were discussing spirituality, religion and paranormal events. And also witchcraft.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”