hello, I'm nightowl

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
nightowl

hello, I'm nightowl

Post by nightowl »

Hello! I'm not sure if I made one of these posts before, but I figured I should go ahead and do it now. I had joined the site years ago and then due to one thing or another my spiritual explorations fell to the wayside. Recently, I've decided to branch out and rediscover my own spirituality, especially since I don't have many open minded people around me to discuss things with. So, a little about me. I'm a 22 year old female who works at a grocery store. I live on a farm in Illinois with my parents, sister, and 3 year old nephew. I have plenty of animals, but spend most of my time with my two adorable kittens, Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg. I'm not quite sure Snoop is even a cat, to be honest. He has a mind of his own. Over the past couple of years, I've focused on branching out my spirituality by meditation, herbal magic, and simple spells involving candles or knot work. I am an empath, and have occasionally gotten glimpses of the future, as well as sensing the occasional spirit. I've been working on seeing auras, as well as creating shields. Mostly, I wanted to use this site to meet like-minded people, so please send me a PM if you'd like to chat!
Bychan Wulf

Re: hello, I'm nightowl

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Merry meet nightowl!
Maybe you can find something helpful about aura reading herehttp://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p196199
There are lots of open minded and friendly people here to share your practice with. If you want a pen-pal to talk on private to, I'm open anytime you are :flyingwitch:
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

/wave hello, Snoop Dogg... I assume you like your rap? do you like Busta Rhymes? he is my favorite rapper, I have listened to him since 1999. you can learn a world of wonders listening to various rappers :)

Take care

Have a Good Evening
Be Happy Stay Happy
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Greeting Gentle Being,
Ive been around the craft long enough that Ive caused some questions when I call it "Arts". It was not as open when I was learning.I still don't get around the forum well yet. I know some exercises to work on for shields and wards . My personal e-mail address is wdschelde@outlook.com if you'd like them. Enjoy the forum.

Planewalker
Nightwind

Post by Nightwind »

Hello there, nightowl! I get your name mixed up with mine when I see it.
Greetings from a fellow Night.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”