Sage allergy

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Thitabe

Sage allergy

Post by Thitabe »

My daughter in law thinks she may have been cursed by an ex boyfriend and is allergic to sage. Is there something we can use to cleanse her and our property instead of the sage?
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sage allergy

Post by Xiao Rong »

Well, I don't know a huge amount about curse-breaking, but salt, witch's bottles, and visualizing a bubble of light are common energy protection measures that might be helpful in your situation.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Siona

Post by Siona »

You can use rosemary, frankincense, basil, birch, myrrh, lemon, and a number of other things in place of sage. As was mentioned, even something like salt, which is something most of us probably have in our homes already, can be used to cleanse. You can also mix methods a bit - you might, for example, use a smallish birch branch to sprinkle salt water around your property to purify it. One can even drive out negativity through sound, some cleanse spaces with bells and the like, but even banging a pot with a spoon around the property is a sort of traditional way to drive off negative energy. I would definitely also recommend something like the witches bottle to catch anything that might still be coming your way after cleansing.
Thitabe

Post by Thitabe »

Thank you both very much. She will be making a bottle very soon

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”