The Godesses invading my dreams!! Its a bad thing!!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Baltimore_Witch_

The Godesses invading my dreams!! Its a bad thing!!

Post by Baltimore_Witch_ »

Ok...I made a big mistake, Ive tried to kill someone with a hex twice. First before the goddesses invaded my dreams,
I had a dream I was naked in school and everyone was staring at me! Then I had a dream i was lying in bed, a rabbit came and each time i said Anit harm none the rabbit came closer eventually i was holding it. If i said something bad either uncontrollaby or not the rabbit bit me (I have autism asbergers disorder to be exact) with autism, you think and say things you dont mean. Then i had to say An it harm none until i got to summerland. what happened here is not important. Then I was at a theather and the movie was me singing ke$ha. Then Justin Bieber was singing with me. when I sayed "JB loves me" or anything likethat he stopped singing and stared at me wierd! :( And some people leave the concert. Then the goddessess ended the dream with me being all alone at the concert. Andeveryone at the theater was laughing at me! :( Please dont say the Goddesses are trying to teach me a lesson or something like that. Rember I have Autism I also have Bipolar,PDD, and ADHD. If that helps with the reason im having these dreams. And how do I stop these dreams? And how do I get them to stay away forever? I also need help getting rid of bad dreams in general.
Ember Nightwolf

Re: The Godesses invading my dreams!! Its a bad thing!!

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

Okay. Dreaming about being naked in public is really really normal, so don't freak - its just about feeling over-exposed and all.
The rabbit/ hare IS a symbol/form the Goddess takes, but it may just be your subconscious choosing that as a symbol of some of some kind of feeling, or perhaps you're moral compass or something. So when you said "an it harm none", you deepen your relationship and strengthen your bond with this, but when you say something bad, you unconsciously feel bad about it, wether you meant it or not.
The thing at the theatre, I'm not so sure about; perhaps you know that Justin Beiber doesn't love you (as he doesn't know you) and you subconsciously feel a little ridiculous or that others see you as ridiculous for being a Beiber fan. And the I guess you'd had enough, or there wasn't any more of the message left, so it ended.
I dont know you, so the message might be entirely different, but I hope it helps any how. Bright Blessings
There are three sides to a coin.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”