Pendulum Charts

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

You pay attention...lol...its hard to explain...its like...when it goes into its directions...it kinda acts like it pulls it in one direction more than the other....if I could transmit images from memory you'd understand better
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

those are kinda cool i'll have to test them out when i get a chance.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Imalorki wrote:You pay attention...lol...its hard to explain...its like...when it goes into its directions...it kinda acts like it pulls it in one direction more than the other....if I could transmit images from memory you'd understand better
Oh, I have that happen to me a lot. Your mental image of how things are or a situation as perceived, may perhaps be partially incorrect. Change the circumstances of your plans or what might happen, just slightly at first...the pendulum should begin to either straighten out or turn into a different answer. :wink:
Cherokeewind
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Crowfeather wrote:*scratches head* I have a problem with asking a question like "where?". When a pendulum starts swinging, it swings in two directions. Like If i ask it show me yes, it may swing north and south. It can't swing just north. So how do i know if it's "pulled" one way? I may go the exact oppisate direction by mistake!
Sometimes to ask where (something is) type questions...there could be more than 1-2 of what you're looking for...or, there is only one direction for the location and in your mind you wondered about where something else might be. Limit for the time asking, your thoughts to that specific object, animal, person, etc. :D
Cherokeewind
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Also, usually a location direction (for me at least) swings are mostly from center toward a direction.

If N/S means yes (or no), try turning the chart side ways, but keep it lined up North with North. Or wait to ask until it rotates around the outer circle a minute or two...then ask. :lol:
Cherokeewind
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

yay, cherokeewind is back
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I'm trying to stop in more often... :wink:
Cherokeewind
awestruck

Free Pendulum Chart

Post by awestruck »

HI
I just wanted to share this with you. A few of you have been asking where to find Pendulum Charts. I found one at this site, http://www.trewbelievers.com/free-chart.html. The site also seems to have some other good charts to buy. I hope that this helps out the people looking for charts for their pendulum.
Li Li

Post by Li Li »

i make my own pendulum chart. card and pen that's all you need :D

Return to “General Divination”