Can I still learn to see auras with my eye problem?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
oceaniawings

Can I still learn to see auras with my eye problem?

Post by oceaniawings »

I was born with non-binocular vision. I can only see from one eye at a time, and i am nearsighted in my non-dominant eye. I've been reading a lot about aura reading and it sEems very focused on peripheral vision. I have no true depth perception and my peripheral vision is pretty bad. It's not like everything looks flat or anything, but scientifically I have no depth perception. The best example is, if someone throws a ball to me; I cannot tell if it's flying through the air an inch away or a foot away. Will this affect my learning to read auras? :) any help appreciated
FourFangs

Post by FourFangs »

Unfortunately, I believe your eye problems will have a negative impact on your ability to read auras. :(
It's best to try to see auras with your peripheral vision because that part of the eye is less damaged...but you said your peripheral vision is bad...
But don't give up! Maybe there is a way for you to see auras despite your eye issues. :)
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Spiritual seeing is used with the third eye. Learn to meditate my friend.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Y0m is right meditation to use the third eye is probably the best bet
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi there,

seeing aura is not used with your eye's but with your third eye and mental ablity. so in fact you can see auras, just need to imagine your third eye opening while you are meditating. :D
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Xal

Post by Xal »

As the above have said, seeing aura's is not a process of your biological eyes and thus should not be hindered by them.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Is your condition also known as mono vision? 3-d is not an option for you huh? Anyways, no physical abnormality can hinder you from doing anything magical, you can adapt anything to fit your needs and abilities. The only thing that can stop you is you.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

raven

I have the same thing, i can't see in 3d i don't notice it much but when i watch 3d movies forget it no show for me. it kinda sucks. but i still can read auras though :D
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
[Guardian Wolf]

Post by [Guardian Wolf] »

I was taught that you either see auras or you don't. I don't know if you can learn. I thought it was something someone was born with.
icebunny

Post by icebunny »

I believe that seeing auras doesn't necessarily have to be a physical manifestation of a color. I think you could train yourself to feel or hear the color. For example, when I look at people it's not so much that I see this ring of color around them, but feel the color is blue or green or orange.....don't let your physical limitations for a minute get in the way of your spirituality. Any physical limitation can be overcome.
oceaniawings

Post by oceaniawings »

Thanks everyone for your information :) I've seen many things on reading auras, some focused more on the magickal and some focused on the scientific. Yeh no 3D movies for me :( Very annoying these days!!
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I only know about mono vision because my mother and her twin were born like 3 or 4 months early and because of this both have this.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Guardian Wolf wrote:I was taught that you either see auras or you don't. I don't know if you can learn. I thought it was something someone was born with.
Anyone can do anything. People just start of at different levels or have easier times with certain things.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”