conjuring

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

..................T.T.....................

Oooookay. Nice to see others treating each other like civil human beings. :)
No reason to argue; your views are clearly different.

Both of you have great points and other's views really don't matter. Follow your heart. :)

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
cloud

Post by cloud »

i just have one thing to say i u said no one cares for shadow's comment i find them very amuseing(way to go:)) and if u dont like it act like its high school ignore it or no what ur acting like the adult right so agree to disagree and except that its different and that u respect shadow's veiws but then again if i was shadow u have pissed me of so id find a way to get back and u just let that happen didnt we u let it get to u well done shadow
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
Cinder
Location: Travelling through my soul attempting to find myself.

Post by Cinder »

notluad wrote:I believe in magic and magic alawys outweighs logic and i have though of that very cleary and do you ever get off this froum i mean i make the post and you reply like six minutes later how about you get a life. I CAN BELIEVE IM STILL ARGUING WITH THIS IGNORANT 15 YEAR OLD DOESNT YOUR DAD EVER GET YOU OFF THE COMPUTER.

hhhmm....notluad....I don't quote see what Shadowx did to offend you....all he did was state multiple very true facts....and what are you? 23? your acting somewhere in the 5-9 year old range if you ask me.

Now not to indulge in any arguments...

I like Shadowx's opinion. it's true. the Gods wont take anyone's crap, that's even if they decide ti come.
Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

"Well, I guess i'm that one curly fry in the box of regulars" ~Jason Mraz. :) <3

~Life is Good :) <3~
Cinder

Post by Cinder »

earth wolf wrote:right if i was the god or goddess if a human was calling upon me to "visit" them if i did then there would be no reason to have faith anymore people could just call on me whenever they couldnt open their mayo jars..

That reminded me of a show I used to watch...

...Spongebob.....xD LOL!!!!

"Well, I guess i'm that one curly fry in the box of regulars" ~Jason Mraz. :) <3

Cinder

Post by Cinder »

lol yeah but like Shadow said...If you summon a God or Goddess, theyre not gonna be all happy-go-lucky like "Oh, looky! Where am I now? Oh well. I may have just been battling for all of humanity, but opening your mayo is fine too."....U will get squished. lol

Cinder

Post by Cinder »

haha true dat :lol: "Do I smell something burning?" "Naah, that's just notloud. he tried to channel the Gods again." "Aaah. :lol: "

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”