Would this be a cheat?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

Would this be a cheat?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi guys, I don't know if I have told you, but we have this think and I have to be a witness, I'm pretty stressed but we are really and totally right, its about this dog that attacked my grandma and me 9 years ago (oh yeah!) the dog's owner left in purpose outside of his warehouse (its a famous transporting company-in greece) so he left the dog unrestricted so it can guard the warehouse, the problem is that the warehouse is at a main road where me and my grandma were taking a walk, the dog attacked and pushed her on the road, its really unbelievable that she didn't got hit by a car, we are right, I would never lie, and especially here, the thing is I want to do a spell to ensure our winning on this court, is this a cheat?even though I know we are right?thoughts?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi greek,

it's nice to meet u, u also speak english good, me i totally suck. :wink: I don't think there's a spell for the outcome of the court, the evidence speaks for u. i do wish u good luck greek.

i wanted to ask, how long have u been a witch? my son and i both are witches.
:D Blessed Be :D
Greek_Male_Witch

hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

thanks, where are u from? by the way, I don't ask a spell, I was planning on making one up, but my concern is if its considered a cheat even if I know we aren't liars at all!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi,

my son and i are orginally from Moscow, Russia we moved to canada 10 years ago. i'd like to see ur new spell greek :D it would be interesting.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

You would be tampering with court proceedings. I am not going to say it is right or wrong, but try to look at it from this perspective:

Imagine you are at court and notice that things have been purposely tampered with, but you can not do a thing about it. Say the judge rules against you, and the proceedings were tampered with in a way to sway the judge to the side of your opponent. Whether they are the liar or you were the liar, would it matter and how would you feel?
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

Stephanie Mae wrote:You would be tampering with court proceedings. I am not going to say it is right or wrong, but try to look at it from this perspective:

Imagine you are at court and notice that things have been purposely tampered with, but you can not do a thing about it. Say the judge rules against you, and the proceedings were tampered with in a way to sway the judge to the side of your opponent. Whether they are the liar or you were the liar, would it matter and how would you feel?
mae dear,

i do agree with u, i feel that spells in the court room is not needed, because the evidence speaks the truth. i don't think it would be wise for controling others lives by spells, i feel it's morally wrong. if greek goes in there with a spell and if it backfires he would have to deal with the outcome of that spell. what do u think mae?

hugs both of u
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

What about a spell to ensure that justice is served, or that only the truth is spoken?
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

Radiance wrote:What about a spell to ensure that justice is served, or that only the truth is spoken?
hi deary

we don't live far from where u live radiance. :wink: that's a good idea a truth spell, i would have to see if there is a truth spell in my bos. i am to lazy to get off my ass to get it lol :lol:

hugs
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Radiance wrote:What about a spell to ensure that justice is served, or that only the truth is spoken?
Doing something for confidence or strength, asking that the truth be known to everyone.....those are all very admirable choices before a court date.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi mae,

the last time i ever been in court was when the father of james challanged my gardianship of james. the father is a scum bag for trying to take away my son, he never did anything to help us. my son is disabled but he's smart. we won the court battle and we cut all the ties that binded to my ex. we move to canada and i think it was the best move i made for my small family. :D the way i figure it everything works out in the wash, meaning u can't go and change events in motion but it does make u stronger.

hugs
Ayla_faza

Post by Ayla_faza »

I think at the end of the day, you only have yourself to answer to.

I use spells as i see fit, i don't believe in karma...so cheating who? The court system? Well i don't think the courts can be relied upon to do justice so personally i would do whatever i see fit to get justice for me and mine :wink:
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi ayla dear,

everyone is different on how they use their spells if they believe in karma or not. i do believe in karma, but things happen for a reason. finding out what reason it is up to u.:)

hugs
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Stephanie Mae wrote:Doing something for confidence or strength, asking that the truth be known to everyone.....those are all very admirable choices before a court date.
But what if you had something to hide and you don't want the truth to come out?

Is it 'morally wrong' to at least try and save your own neck?
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Greymalkin wrote:
Stephanie Mae wrote:Doing something for confidence or strength, asking that the truth be known to everyone.....those are all very admirable choices before a court date.
But what if you had something to hide and you don't want the truth to come out?

Is it 'morally wrong' to at least try and save your own neck?
Based on my beliefs and morals, I would not try to save my own neck if I was wrong. If I did something that I wanted to keep a secret, something I was not proud of....I would have already thought through the consequences, should anyone ever find out. In which case, I would just 'man up' and face the facts.

This is a question which should be answered by each individual person, seeing as everyone has different morals.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I agree.

My "morals" start and end with self-preservation - even if I had done something wrong.

I'm far from perfect and I make many mistakes all the time. If the opportunity arises for me to get away with it or talk my way out of it then I will.

I see nothing wrong in that.

It would be wrong to try and deliberately get somebody else into trouble because of something I did but if I can get out of a sticky situation without anybody having to suffer then you bet I will.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”