Opinions on Kombucha tea?

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Maribelle

Opinions on Kombucha tea?

Post by Maribelle »

Just started drinking Yogi Kombucha Green Tea, finding alot of mixed opinions on this teas benefits. Your opinion? I'm really big on green tea, I used to drink Mighty Leaf but it got to expensive, maybe some suggestions on quality brands?
Kassandra

Kombucha tea

Post by Kassandra »

That is one of my favorite teas, as well. I don't necessarily drink it for the benefits, I just like the taste. I've only read good things about it.

What are some of the mixed opinions you found about it?

jwalter

Post by jwalter »

Kombucha tea is the best tea I ever had. I know that the post is a little older one but the thing is that I couldn' t keep my self from posting here. This tea not only tastes better but also has a lot of medicinal values. I miss having it these days. The most important thing that I read about it is that it used to help burn the fat. I never thought about it but I think I did have some benefits.
herbaltradition

Post by herbaltradition »

Yes, Kombucha tea has many health benefits, like it removes active radicals from the blood stream and has anti-ageing and immune-boosting properties.
The flip side is that it often leads to hyperacidity in the Stomach (if you dip a litmus paper in it, you will see how acidic it is!) and so one then needs to take something to control this side-effect of the tea.

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”