Chakra question

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Pixie 89

Chakra question

Post by Pixie 89 »

I'm just wondering..

Does chakra play an important role in magic?
:?
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Your chakras can play an important role in magick.
But it's not a pre-request.
They do make it easier to receive positive results, but as I said, it's not something you have to do before doing a spell.
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: Question?

Post by LaFiamma »

Pixie89 wrote:I'm just wondering..

Probably depends on the form or system of magic in use?
Pixie 89

Re: Question?

Post by Pixie 89 »

LaFiamma wrote:
Pixie89 wrote:I'm just wondering..

Probably depends on the form or system of magic in use?

I'm talking about any kind of Magic really?
Just something that made me stop and think.
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Orion

Post by Orion »

I would say yes. Whether or not you are one to study your chakra.

Consider the points of energy from the base of your spine to the top of your skull. They are major points of your nervous system. The control of your internal energy and focus plays a pivotal role in any type of mental work.

If you have back pain, especially at the small of your back, you may end up lacking the drive you should have. It is why I enjoy particular spine straightening and stretching exercises in yoga (though pulling your back is bad, lol).

Think of the energy in your body almost as water (something it must travel along actually). Let some of it stay trapped and it is like stagnant water. That is what you have to work with. A fresh flowing spring tastes much better and allows for a clearer mind. Flush out the dirty water and you have purer water, or chakra to work with.

It is easy to consider a spell a recipe. Remember, the main ingredient must come from you. You'd prefer fresh herbs over dry, yes? So is the same with chakra.

Though I work with little formal magic, so for me chakra is more a measure of oil in the car. Let it get dirty and you start wearing away the parts. Get the good stuff and you're ready to roll.

I hope I could at least manage to give you my personal perspective on the importance of chakra when concerning magic. Perhaps I simply rambled like an old man, :)
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

Yep I sure am. Chakra is very interesting to me I think. It's pretty amazing how it works you know, what I mean? Nah your not rambleing on, like and old man. X) Hehehe. You seem like you know some stuff about Chakra? ^=^
Yours truly,
*Pixie*

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”