Such a weird dream!!!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
LoOnY

Such a weird dream!!!

Post by LoOnY »

Hello everybody:
I need help about finding the meaning of a dream I had
One part of the dream I can understand becuase is obvious. I dreamed I didn't have a date for this dance at my school. Translated: I fear I won't have a date for the dance. And I am.
But in this dream there was a blue moon. It sounds crazy, but it was blue and beatiful. A blue full moon. And clowdy. It almost hipnotized me. What could this mean?
And, the nigth after I had a dream about a table full of babies, all of different sizes. One of them talked to me. "Hey, pick me!!!". Or something like that.
:S
Nikki
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

here's where it gets tricky..i believe some dreams mean something and some dont. dreams are generally a result of your brain being bored..processing information, ect.. but i do think some dreams definately mean something- like this moon. it could definately mean something, and from there its all in the interpretation, nobody can be exactly right. or it may mean nothing and you could be getting all worked up over seriously nothing.
-Lee
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I'm not sure about the blue moon part - there is no blue moon coming up, but we had one this past July. But I've heard when you dream about a baby or having a baby (or adopting one?), it can mean that you "giving birth" to a new project or idea or something new in your life - something significant. Maybe it refers to your new interest in witchcraft, who knows? I looked up "blue moon" in a dream dictionary online. It says, "A blue moon may represent a rare opportunity, or something that seldom occurs". So maybe you can put those things together to figure out what the dream means, or someone else on here might know.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”