Dream walking

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Water Centaur

Dream walking

Post by Water Centaur »

Does anyone have experience doing this? I am thinking about developing this skill but I'd like some advice. I looked online, and there isn't much helpful information. -_-
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

Me and my friend did it when I was on holiday. We were missing each other so we managed to meet up in th same dream. We had lunch and everything lol. Although it was an accident and we haven't done it since (that I know of). Oh wait! Yes, I have. lol. One of my favourite teachers left my school while I was in hospital so I projected myself into her dream to say goodbye. She sent me a postcard confirming that it had worked about a month after. :D
Water Centaur

Post by Water Centaur »

Oh wow Kris! That's amazing! I take it you are a master lucid dreamer?
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

Oh wow Kris! That's amazing! I take it you are a master lucid dreamer?
Lol, I'd love to say "Yes, you bet I am!". But honestly I'm no master. I can't do it on command, it just seems to happen when I need it. I always presumed it was a sort of extension of my precongition and empathic abilities. Although I do meditate and have done some work with sleep magick in the past. But no, not a master :wink:
Water Centaur

Post by Water Centaur »

awww...lol. I wish I wish I were too. Someday though. :)
deltachange

Post by deltachange »

Well if anyone here does have the ability to Dream Walk, and it is something that can be learned, would you please post it. I think that this ability would be a great way to meet with people that you wouldn't normally get to see. Also is a good method of exchanging information.

Bryse
sweetxivy

Post by sweetxivy »

Yeah, i agree with deltachange.
I'd also like to learn it:)
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

well I have been attempting to do this, however, what I have been noticing is that I feel a great pressure on my forehead a tad bit above my eyes and 2 days ago I tried again and that feeling came back but it was so strong that I felt my head pushing down into the pillow I did feel as though I was lifting at the same time...this made me wonder if I were being attacked by another shadow so I opened my eyes and pain began throbbing in that same area and I have now been extremely sick since any takers on this? I could use the advice...
sweetxivy

Post by sweetxivy »

That's strange....
Yeah the weirdest thing happened today and I have no idea what it was. It happened when I was watching my friend's play she was in. All around the top of my head there was like this strange pressure. Not like a pushing pressure exactly, but is was kinda thick feeling, it was strong, and it felt like it was slowly moving in and out in a way. It only lasted for about a minute but afterward I felt really jittery and was shaking a bit. Then when I got home I felt extremely weak like the life was just sucked out of me. But right when the weird thing happened, the first word that popped into my mind was aura lol, but I'm not entirely sure so I was just going to ask you guys what it might have been.

Thanks.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”