hair Cutt

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
kittiekat93

hair Cutt

Post by kittiekat93 »

i really want to get my hair cut... really short, so i can put it into a fauxhawk and crap like that the pic i have as my avatar-icon whatever picture thing, is what my hair looks like now, i wanna get it cut short and punky . . .it would be fun but i dont know if it would lookbad on me . . . http://community.livejournal.com/icutmy ... tml#cutid1 i want my hair cut like the girl that has the main pics (wiht the red hair +highlights) has hers. but longer bangs. . .. please give me your opinion.
Kitty :type:

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

Sorry for any common questions or dumb answers.. im mostly new at this..
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

theres only one way to know, go for it. the hair will grow back if you dont like it so.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Your features are suited to this kind of style, so it should look good on you. I say go for it too, longer bangs will keep the 'feminine' edge.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

You should get the bangs cut to frame just below your cheekbones and have the rest cut like in the pictures. I think that would be gorgeous!

And Sobek has a great point - hair cuts aren't permanent so go ahead and experiment. Same with piercings, if you're not careful they can leave small scars but they generaly grow back (unlike Tattoos).

I'm going to be such a cool mom one day...
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

all people say that i think, and i say the same thing(not the mum part though).

but i think i would be generally leniant when it comes to piercings and such BUT it depends on my childs reasoning behind it, and how they treat me...lol
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Well, of course. My kids won't be getting piercings if they're irresponsible and disrespectful. But I'll take them there (to artists I know and trust) if they show me they've thought it through and can take care of it.
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

lol gettin a bit off topic :P thanks for the replies though

Sercee:
You should get the bangs cut to frame just below your cheekbones and have the rest cut like in the pictures. I think that would be gorgeous!

:shock: That is actually exactly how i was thinking I would get it cut! (scary coinidence or conspiracy? you decide lol)
but my dad isnt gonna let me :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: smiley17_snarl he thinks i am going to trick him (thinks ill get a mohawk or something!) . . . i really shouldnt have dyed my hair without permission :cry: ill keep working on him for now though . . i think it would look SO awesomelicious and cooltasmic!

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

When you get it done take pictures!!!! :D
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Hmm Here's a thought.

You're already working on him to get the bellybutton piercing (which, btw, would say a lot for both of you if that occurred) so once you've got the piercing make a deal with him that he can even be there when you tell the stylist what you want. Then he'll know you're getting the real deal. It isn't that you need to prove everything, but that you're willing to have him involved might help.

Just remember: one thing at a time. You still have to get those grades up, right?
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

oh, consequences of deception. sounds like you have a lesson to learn.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

i think it would look SO awesomelicious and cooltasmic!
BTW, I don't know why, but I love it when people make up words!
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

hehehe i always make up words.

HAAHAHAHHAHH my french teacher was swearing today. she told us the french word for shit and she said it (i dunno how to spell it but it sounds like maerd) and she said shit twice in english XD i laughed soo hard.. (i dont know why i said that but i thought it was pretty funny so i decided to share it with you)

Eretik

Post by Eretik »

It's merde.
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

YAY NOW I CAN SAY MERDE AND NOT MANY PPL WILL UNDERSTAND ME mwahahh thanks. :)

Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Yeahhh, that's not so cool. You didn't actually make it up.

Return to “Teen Concerns”