Rant and Rave

Talk about anything you want to here.
Sercee

Rant and Rave

Post by Sercee »

On my favorite radio station, people call in to complain about...whatever. Someone called in once and noted that everyone complains but they don't say anything nice. So, here I'd like to try something that could be fun!

When you respond to this 'game' I would like you to write two things:

1) Make a complaint. About anything. Something that really makes you twitch!
2) Say something nice. It can be about a person, place, ideology, whatever. Something you appreciate in the world around you.

OK My turn.

1) I can't stand the drivers in Edmonton. They don't use their signal lights, shoulder check, pull over to talk on their cell phone, use the slow lane when they're slow, stop tailgating, smile, leave room for other vehicles or generally care about anyone else on the road.

2) I love how much energy there is in Edmonton. Even though it takes a sport like hockey to get them going, this city just vibrates with energy during festivals, major events, hockey season and huge snowfalls. During these times, everyone is a neighbor!
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i can't stand most of the people around me.

but i love all the animals and stufff around me.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I hate the rampant materialism of Christmas.

I love it when someone hunts down something I wanted as a present [I am difficult to buy for, it takes effort, a crystal , worth about a pound but hard to get, means more to me than gold]
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Grr...

I hate my fiance's terrible spending habits! (I just went over our spending for the last few months and was unpleasantly surprised!)

But he does make a mean Chicken Piccata...
Crystal_Heart15

Post by Crystal_Heart15 »

I hate the superficiality of evesham residents! :x

But i love the way that they always put on a smile to make all the sad people happy! :D
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

I hate the fact that Edmonton is MURDER CAPITAL OF CANADA!!! (like man what bring people to such means of violence?!?!?!?!!?)

I love...how we have green places, open fields like in Kinsman park, and the river valley is beautiful...

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”