Hello from Minnesota, USA

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
kellykellykelly

Hello from Minnesota, USA

Post by kellykellykelly »

smiley_dance

Hi and thanks for having me as part of your wonderful group!
I am a woman in her forties who loves to collect rocks: Lake Superior agates, crystals and semi-precious gems. I have four cats that I love dearly: Froetoe, Freya, Durga, and Cynco Suavey. I can't wait to start posting pictures :mrgreen:

I have been doing this for at least 10 yrs and am still learning new things. Crystals and agates are a big part of my rituals: the Lake Superior agates are billions of years old with wonderful grounding, connection to the Higher-Self, and are very protective of the owner plus I usually get good results with them. I am interested in learning more about crystals and rocks and sharing different spell ideas with others. I just started doing angel card readings on myself and for a friend....when I get more comfortable with it I will start doing readings for others.

Brightest Blessings, Kelly :flyingwitch:
Shekinah

Re: Hello from Minnesota, USA

Post by Shekinah »

Welcome Lady Kelly Glad to have you with us.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
kellykellykelly

Post by kellykellykelly »

Hi and thanks, Shekinah
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Merry Meet and Welcome!!! My son, daughter-in-law, and grandkids live in Minnesota too! I love cystals as well and own a few that I adore! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

:wave: Hi & welcome.
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

:flyingwitch: Welcome Kelly from Minnesota, USA... I am Lenaleanna from Iowa, USA... NW corner of Iowa to be "exact"... ;)
Hope you find the forums, chat and all of the wonderful members here helpful on your journey!!!
Blessed Be!!! :fairy:
Lenaleanna (Lena)
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”