Dark matter

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Shekinah

Dark matter

Post by Shekinah »

Astrophysics suspects the presence of dark matter is responsible for lack of relative orbital velocity between stars at the center and those on the spiral arms of a galaxy. Something to think about: Probably when a new galaxy is young, small and originating there must have been observable relative motion as would be required to form the spiral arms.

As the galaxy grows and evolves a strong magnetic and gravitational field the galaxy might lock-step the local fabric of space/time synchronously to rotate with the galactic field so that there is no longer apparent relative motion between the core stars and the spiral arm stars. Imagine a spiral pattern of sand on an invisible disc. Rotate the disc, the sand appears to rotate at a constant velocity from center to edge. If a local vortex of space/time is rotating carrying the galaxy with it there would be no relative velocity between the stars.

Perhaps hidden mass (dark matter) is not needed to account for apparent missing gravity. Computer programs are attempting to visualize concentrations of dark matter but may just be visualizing perturbed (wrinkles, inconsistencies) in space/time fabric.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Ashrend

Re: Dark matter

Post by Ashrend »

Mind blowing, i love science so much
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Full believer in dark matter. Spoke on phone with Brian Green, and the mathematics he and others were presently working with, regarding dark and visible matter needed to create the universe.

It matched what I teach in my Tradition, which is ancient. And, as Crowley said, translated: "The stars are in the light, not the light in the stars."
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

We've got to look at all the gravitational lensing study that's been done lately. There have been some that show the same "picture" to either side of an unseen mass.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”