Selective curse removal

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Michigannerdrage

Selective curse removal

Post by Michigannerdrage »

Is there a way to break curses others have put on me without breaking the curses that I have put on myself as handicaps?
Planet Earth is both my living room and my bed room and the only things that suck about it is that I can't reach the thermostat and some times the shades leak on me.
corvidus

Re: Selective curse removal

Post by corvidus »

Yes. Think of your energy body like a computer with various applications. Move the corrupt applications to the trash, and keep the games you like to play active.

another way of saying that, as soon as you focus in on the negative energy, target them with your cleansing ritual or purification rite, rather than your whole Self.

In order to do it properly will depend on how well you can transfer your consciousness between your physical, etheric, astral, mental and spirit bodies, and how well you are able to pick up the negative energy in each of these.

Good luck! :)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Michigannerdrage wrote:without breaking the curses that I have put on myself as handicaps?
Hmm. I was following your question until this part. Could you elaborate on this a bit? Why would you not want to "break" your "handicaps"?

Thanks.

Michigannerdrage

I have cursed myself for enhanced ability. For example, I can no longer see out of my right eye in exchange for the ability to converse with beasts in their own tongue.
Planet Earth is both my living room and my bed room and the only things that suck about it is that I can't reach the thermostat and some times the shades leak on me.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Technically that's not a curse, it's a sacrifice.

And in my opinion, all sacrifice is shined upon. How far have you gotten with speaking the language of beasts?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I just body language and telepathy with animals. It's worked with dogs, cats, horses, skunks, racoons, foxes, deer just to name a few.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Michigannerdrage

I speak fluent cat and I'm able to understand birds even if I can't talk back to them. Any other animals are difficult due my human accent.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”