Reiki Visions

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
PistashioQueen

Reiki Visions

Post by PistashioQueen »

When I do my self healing hand positions for Reiki I easily go into a state where my visions are vivid and strengthen each time.

One thing I have noticed is, more recently, I am having shadows of movement across my third eye vision. Like people walking across left to right.

Anyone else get this?

Also seeing purple a lot more now.
corvidus

Re: Reiki Visions

Post by corvidus »

I don't get images of people walking, but Reiki has definitely increased my clairvoyance and etc.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

PistashioQueen, I don't have any thoughts on the people seeming to walk left to right in your field of 3rd eye vision. However, regarding the purple color you're seeing, I am persuaded to think that it is actually your own auric field you're seeing, clairvoyantly. I've done that before, where you keep seeing a certain color everywhere in your mind's eye.

It is said that purple corresponds to the crown chakra, and indicates high spirituality. I noticed you just joined this board. Over the years, I have noticed there are two times when people tend to join this board: either when they are feeling really low, or they are feeling really high, like experiencing some kind of spiritual renaissance or awakening, and just want to be around other people who could relate with the sometimes unexplainable things they're experiencing.

From your posts, I would guess it's most likely you're in the second crowd, so it's not surprising to me you're seeing purple with your kutasha ("psychic sight" in Sanskrit --haha, I don't get to use that word often, yay I got a chance to use it). Electric or cobalt blue, associated with the brow (3rd eye) chakra, also seems to be a color people commonly see when experiencing a spiritually strong episode in their lives.

Thanks.

PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

Thank you Kassandra, I love your explanation.
You are right I have joined at a time when I am looking for something more, I don't know what it is but have been feeling it for a while, it is making me restless. I am on fb groups but they aren't touching the spot if you understand?
I am waiting for a feeling of something clicking. My learning so far has been amazing.
I must continue my reiki as I have not done it in a month or so and reiki really is improving my visions and meditation, healing is not as obvious as other things yet although it has got me in touch with my emotions.
I never usually cry but since reiki i have begun to cry at things i usually stop myself with. It is releasing blockages.
Yesterday someone posted a six sided star which on researching led me to the tree of life in kabbalah and my mind went quiet, still, like maybe this is what i am looking for, for now? Image
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

If I didn't know better I'd think the collective world heart chakra is under attack on this planet. Good to stay connected to it, despite this. It's cleansing to cry, be moved by things. Sounds like your heart chakra is in great working order.

Keep up the great work with your studies! Things will click along your journey, tools will be exciting and useful, but it's still just a journey, never really a destination (even after we leave here, we'll still be learning and growing; growth never stops). :wink:

The best.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”