Dreaming deities.

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
lolaivanna

Dreaming deities.

Post by lolaivanna »

Just wondering if anyone else here experiences sleep disturbances through deity communication, I have had this a lot especially after meditating on deity, I was shown what looked like tablets with realistic pictures of ladies and other scenes, I kept trying to go back to sleep and the images would return, tried to work out what they were trying to say to me here, was unusual. Anyway would love to know if anyone has had similar experiences with deity . :flyingwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: dreaming deities.

Post by SpiritTalker »

My experiences are not so much while within the dream state, but in the half-world just waking up. I have had a couple visions and voices at that time and guidance.
lolaivanna

Post by lolaivanna »

Yes this is the same sort of thing I was in between sleeping and awake and this was keeping me in an in between state !! interesting thanks for the reply :) BB in love and light !! :fairy:
seawitch Artist

Post by seawitch Artist »

I woke up recently after dreaming of Elen of the ways looking down at me with her hand on my shoulder...what to think? smileylove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dreaming deities.

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have only just encountered the name Elen of the Ways through reading a slim book by Elen Sentier. I'm quite interested in learning more. Are you aware of any of Her history? I know only that She was a Neolithic Goddess of reign deer and protectress of ley-lines connecting places of power.

If you dreamed of her, a hand on your shoulder would be a reassuring sign of connecting and greeting.
Oakheart

Post by Oakheart »

I once had a dream that I was standing in a snowy, wintry forest. In front of me was a woman wearing a crown of deer antlers; I'm only assuming that it was Elen of the Ways. She said to me, "prepare thyself this winter." That winter my dad passed away suddenly & unexpectedly, so I think she was giving me a friendly heads-up.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

I recently had a dream right around Beltane in which I was visited by the Horned God. I can remember what he looked like and how it felt when he kissed me, although the exact things he said to me are getting a little fuzzy. I'm not even so sure it was a dream, because I was lucid and awake in bed, next to my boyfriend. I couldn't move, but I don't think it was sleep paralysis, either. That was a memorable and really wondrous experience, for sure!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”