Need decision help - shall I try it with divination?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
blue_moon

Need decision help - shall I try it with divination?

Post by blue_moon »

Hi everyone,

All I ever wanted was a house and garden for me and my family to live in. Last year we attempted to buy a house and were all euphoric about it - but buying a house is really complicated here in Germany - and without family support the bubble burst. ..
Now our lovely landlords want to buy a house and rent it to us. It's my dream coming true!

But - I'd like to stay here in town. I have a (small) network of friends - we support each other, i.e. picking up the kids at kindergarten. I really like the warm heartedness of the people here - and we have a creek running through town. Sadly there are no houses available so we're looking at some in our neighbour town which is great as well! Except for the fact my boys would go to a new daycare and I will have to build up a new network.

My mood swings from "we'll be fine! This is great!" To "oh no...."
I'm a bit afraid of my cards telling me I'll make the right decision - haha - but I feel like I need spiritual advice.

What do you suggest?
BB

Blue Moon
Becks

Re: Need decision help - shall I try ut with divination?

Post by Becks »

Tricky!

I think the answer might be in the mundane. I like lists. Pros and cons....do you trust your landlord? What are the benefits? What are the drawbacks?

My thoughts are with you.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Our landlords are lovely people! We go along with them to every house and if we say no it's a no - after all they want us to live and stay there.
This is a great chance for me and my family.
BB

Blue Moon
Becks

Post by Becks »

Oh well that's really great! Have you had more thoughts?
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I feel really drawn to this house we looked at. Its crazy - but it is a witches house! Its so perfect!
The rooms the little niches and "secret" storages in the walls.... the garden...

My middle child is a bit upset about the thaught of moving to another town. I think its gonna be ok! Its only a 5 minute drive away - and we usually go buy car when we visit his friends!
Its also a great bike trip - along the forest.

I'm sending only " if it fits - let it be!" Energies
BB

Blue Moon
Becks

Post by Becks »

Exciting development!
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Absolutely! I drove by the house the day bevor and I liked the way it looked but from the inside it was even nicer.

Now we'll wait and see what happens.
BB

Blue Moon
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Need decision help - shall I try ut with divination?

Post by RosieMoonflower »

When I was 12 my father told me we were moving because he was offered a new and better job. I couldn't believe it. Our small town was tight nit and we were in the center of that. My parents were school officials. I was devastated and acted like a crazed teen about it. But, my father eventually decided not to go, stating he had a "bad feeling" about it. Later that year the school administration there was caught up in a sex scandal. Very thankful my father wasn't there to have deal with it. However, as an older teen, 16,17, I actually wished we had moved. I was curious about all the other people I could have met, how maybe I would have enjoyed it there better because it was bigger and there was more to do. So, kids, especially teens, are going to be disappointed no matter what so do what you think is best for the family overall is my advice.

Rosie

Return to “General Divination”