A Different Grounding Experience

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Moonfire

A Different Grounding Experience

Post by Moonfire »

First off, I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread so if it's the wrong place, my apologies! So last night I did a grounding and erected a barrier around myself. I then expanded it to encompass my room to kick out an unwelcome guest. Normally when I do this kind of thing I just get some colored fire (typically blue or green, but red and gold have happened recently too). Sometimes I'll get water but that isn't as common.

Last night something totally crazy happened. When I pulled up the energy it was like the entire world responded. Curious with the very specific layout, I got my hands on a compass. When I set my circle a river formed on my north wall. A thick forest went to my east wall. A series of cliffs formed at my south wall and a vast ocean for my west wall. But it went beyond that. I could feel rolling hills in my room, feel towering pines and to my ceiling was the sun with a vast span of clouds on a blue sky.

It was unbelievably surreal and it felt AMAZING. And this may not mean anything at all, but I thought it was strange since this is DRASTICALLY different from my usual experiences and never is it so lush.

Does anyone have any information on this?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: What does this mean?

Post by SnowCat »

The world responded. It's an amazing feeling to get that level of response, isn't it?

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

SnowCat wrote:The world responded. It's an amazing feeling to get that level of response, isn't it?

Snow
:shock: Really? The whole world? That's amazing! I feel like I should go outside and hug the ground now!
seawitch

Post by seawitch »

Wait, so did you feel this or did you see it? Just curious (kind of a newbie to magical studies here).
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

seawitch wrote:Wait, so did you feel this or did you see it? Just curious (kind of a newbie to magical studies here).
In a sense it was both. Like I could feel it and it just seem to blossom into view in my minds eye. Honestly, it was an amazing feeling!
seawitch

Post by seawitch »

Ahhh, okay. That sounds pretty awesome. I can't wait until I'm that advanced in my magical practice.
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

seawitch wrote:Ahhh, okay. That sounds pretty awesome. I can't wait until I'm that advanced in my magical practice.
I'm actually not advanced at all. I only just got into this practice about 4-5 months ago. And even then I don't practice with magic often. So this could happen to you as well. :]
seawitch

Post by seawitch »

Oh, wow, that's really cool :) Hopefully I do get to experience something like that.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Moonfire wrote:
SnowCat wrote:The world responded. It's an amazing feeling to get that level of response, isn't it?

Snow
:shock: Really? The whole world? That's amazing! I feel like I should go outside and hug the ground now!
You basically got a response from all the Elements. I remember the first time the Element of Earth spoke to me. I was carrying our cat Scotty's body down a hill to his burial site. I was worried about falling. A voice in my head said I won't let you fall." Then I felt the ground grip my boots. That was almost 13 years ago.

The Element's answer our needs. It isn't a case of how new or advanced you are in the Craft. It's what the Elements think you need.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

SnowCat wrote:
Moonfire wrote:

Snow
You basically got a response from all the Elements. I remember the first time the Element of Earth spoke to me. I was carrying our cat Scotty's body down a hill to his burial site. I was worried about falling. A voice in my head said I won't let you fall." Then I felt the ground grip my boots. That was almost 13 years ago.

The Element's answer our needs. It isn't a case of how new or advanced you are in the Craft. It's what the Elements think you need.

Snow
Oh wow! That's an awesome experience!

Well I'm glad that the elements decided that I needed all of them. =)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

A few months after that, I was working in the IV hood of the pharmacy, mixing some IV bags. Scott Y's brother Poncho had passed just a month after Scotty, and my co-worker's cat Sam had passed in that time period as well. We were both having a tough time. The IV room of a pharmacy is a very controlled environment. Not quite on the level of an operating room, but close. Not someplace where one would hear and smell a waterfall. And the image I saw of the three cats playing in it, nearly had me convinced that I was hallucinating. I knew nothing about Sam, beyond the fact that he had been a gray cat. I asked Rebecca about the waterfall part of what I had seen. The entire pharmacy knew I was a witch, no sudden coming out of the broom closet, so my experience didn't surprise Rebecca. She confirmed that Sam had loved playing in the sprinkler. I guess the three Gatos figured a waterfall was more likely to get my attention.

I think that you will be blessed with many more of your "special events."

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

SnowCat wrote:A few months after that, I was working in the IV hood of the pharmacy, mixing some IV bags. Scott Y's brother Poncho had passed just a month after Scotty, and my co-worker's cat Sam had passed in that time period as well. We were both having a tough time. The IV room of a pharmacy is a very controlled environment. Not quite on the level of an operating room, but close. Not someplace where one would hear and smell a waterfall. And the image I saw of the three cats playing in it, nearly had me convinced that I was hallucinating. I knew nothing about Sam, beyond the fact that he had been a gray cat. I asked Rebecca about the waterfall part of what I had seen. The entire pharmacy knew I was a witch, no sudden coming out of the broom closet, so my experience didn't surprise Rebecca. She confirmed that Sam had loved playing in the sprinkler. I guess the three Gatos figured a waterfall was more likely to get my attention.

I think that you will be blessed with many more of your "special events."

Snow
Oh wow! That's amazing. :3 I haven't really had anything like that. Maybe one day I'll have a similar experience (well outside of the deaths). I am sorry that you went through such a touch time. :(

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”