This is perplexing...

General questions and conversations about astrology.
nvsilverfox

This is perplexing...

Post by nvsilverfox »

Being a sagittarius (12/14/70) I find that I'm more drawn in relationships to cancers than anything else. Can any explain why?
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

I may be able to explain why but I need to know what time you were born and where you were born. No matter what sun sign one is, the sign of Cancer is typically quite magentic and attractive. So, this could be part of it but there is probably more that your natal chart will say about it. Let me know nvsilverfox. . .

Blessings,

bsp
nvsilverfox

Post by nvsilverfox »

I don't know the time, but the date is 12/14/70, and the place is Tennessee.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Well, that day the moon was 14 degrees Cancer. I cannot tell you any more without the exact time. The Moon sign is indeed at least as important as the sun sign. It is one of the 3 Luminaries. These are the highlights of any chart. A Moon in Cancer reveals precisely why you are drawn to sun sign Cancers. Many sun-Cancer's will emanate a signal that they are of the water and your watery moon immediately harmonizes with this vibration. It doesn't surprise me--these relationships can be quite intense and at their best they can be blissful (when the ocean is calm) but the storms that arise from time to time may seem too much to handle. But, as your Moon knows--all things flow. . .

Blessings,

bsp
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Yep- we can but try to explain these things. I'm a Leo, and both my husband and best friend are Taurus. (Quite a noisy house I have!) :28:
nvsilverfox

Post by nvsilverfox »

Quite insiteful. TY :)

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”