Helping Spirits To Move On

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
ShadowWolfe1992

Helping Spirits To Move On

Post by ShadowWolfe1992 »

So, either I'm being followed by spirits, I attract them from the area where I live at the moment, or I just have the luck of living in a place that's haunted no matter where I go. Could anyone help me figure out which it is or how to help them? Cause yes I would like to help in any way possible, even if its just being able to talk to them. Help?
Riyoki24

Re: Any help please :)

Post by Riyoki24 »

Every one has spirits that do fallow you. Not all the time since some may switch. Which includes being haunted, but that because the ghost or ghost(s) has unresolved issues or is extremely attached to something in the house that you have acquired. The best way to talk to them is through a medium or a highly in tuned telepathic person. Another idea is partial possession. Some who a high telepathic person can do partial possession to being fully possessed. This is dangerous and you should have some one who can push out spirits from stopping a spirit from doing complete possession. A telepathic parson in partial possession can do stop the possession from being complete possession by his self or herself if the spirit in question is not stronger than them.
ShadowWolfe1992

If I had something that has been with me all this time that would make sense >.> sadly I don't have an object like that
Riyoki24

Post by Riyoki24 »

Have you been around places that have had recent deaths around it? Or been to graveyards?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

What sort of phenom are you experiencing exactly? This may narrow down if it is... local ...or a rider. Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
ShadowWolfe1992

I always go to graveyards. I feel calmer there for some reason. But the experiences tend to focus on my room mates now. I've had a few leave because of it. I've had a shadow creature watch me while meditating, something watch me from the wall right before I fell asleep and a few other things. The most recent cause they all happened within the last year
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It sorta sounds like you may be picking up a rider, probably at the cemetery. These entities can be either malevolent or benevolent. So... the trouble they are causing is with the roommates?? Are they able to see them? hear them? smell them? Other than watching you, how are they causing problems? You might want to scourge yourself when you go to leave the cemetery, and speak words that would convince these entities to stay where they are. Also, You are going to need to do a house cleansing if you want them out of your house. Good luck, Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
ShadowWolfe1992

All they've done aside from watching me is just to my room mates which is why I was confused. They have knocked their pictures off the walls, make pounding noises while I'm not there or sleeping, and move things. To me it seems like it's trying to get rid of the room mates and keep me for itself. But I'm not sure. I've tried to see what it wants but came up empty. And I've been making sure to be careful of picking up spirits since I was little. It's been happening for a while. Almost twenty five years. It all calms down when I have no room mate or am not living with anyone
Riyoki24

Post by Riyoki24 »

Then you ghosts are possessive. And they considers you to be apart of their possession. Like a treasure.

One suggestion is to trap them all and force them into talking and you stating you don't want them.

Two create a shield around your property to deflect them from harming you and those around you.
ShadowWolfe1992

Thankfully they don't harm anyone. I've expressly told them not to. They just like to mess with people's heads
Riyoki24

Post by Riyoki24 »

If it's just pictures. Then why not draw a picture of the ghosts. I draw ghosts messages as well as they would reveal themselves by letting them take over my hand. It looks like a scribble, but ghost and spirit guides can reveal what they want you to know.

One of my spirit guides looks like an owl, the other was a wolf, the other was a Chinese child, a young man with a samurai outfit look.

Tell the spirits that if they respect your roommates; you'll draw a picture of whatever they want to be expressed. Words, numbers, and their portrait.
ShadowWolfe1992

I suck at drawing people but will do. Thanks :)
Riyoki24

Post by Riyoki24 »

I in the same boat w/ you there. I suck at drawing, but maybe I can channel my spirit guides to an artist to see if he/she could draw them. If you see in my user pic the wolf is my main spirit animal guide. The silver panther is a more Earthen version my spiritual form.
ShadowWolfe1992

Thanks for the advice :) I did what you suggested but all I got was a siluette still XD guess it doesn't want to be seen?
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Messing with people's heads IS harming them. This is exactly the kind of harm that astral nasties create!

You don't seem to mind their company. Perhaps they are feeding off your loneliness?

I am curious to know why you are so passive about this. You wouldn't just let a stranger walk in and out of your house uninvited, would you?

My experience with these types of things is that of the person affected wants to change the situation, then they will. Sometimes spirits escalate their actions - to unpleasant ends. If you want to be rid of this, smudge your house and ask it/them to leave.

Another word of advice - cleanse after you visit graveyards, and if you take something from there, pay for it.

Blessed be
Dark Moon
I am that which is attained at the end of desire

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”