How do you see auras?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EmeraldRose

How do you see auras?

Post by EmeraldRose »

Lately I have been getting back into aura reading and I was wondering what your techniques were! )O( Personally I un-focus my eyes and look at the person and I find it easier to do it when there is a bright, blank background.

I also have this 'state' that I have after I do excercise and I get dizzy and then I can see everyone's aura without even trying at all!
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: How do you see auras?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Thats the same technique I use! I un-focus and then its easier to see, but you must be completely peaceful....
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Does the background have to be blank and white or near white? I read somewhere that it needs to be or the colors won't appear 'true'. I can see them on other backgrounds but I don't trust that I am seeing the true color and so I have not considered them to be right.
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

I've had no problems doing it where the background isn't blank and I've then tested them again on a white background and their aura colour was just the same, you just haave to focus on the aura colours and forget about the surriounding colours. Althought I say that it is easier for you to do it over a white background, that's how I started and then I slowly began to use less blank backgrounds until my skill evolved so that I was able to do it pretty much anywhere as I am relatively calm and I un-focus my eyes. )O( Hope that I could help you!
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Replying to an old post - still being browsed

Peripheral vision works for me. I’d focus off-sides of where I want to observe and let my peripheral sight sensors pick up the border of faint white merging to color light around a person’s head & shoulders. After a while the regular vision receptors are able to recognize the subtle border.

And all life forms emit some sort of shimmering light. Sparrows - wow! Their tiny bodies shimmer. Trees and plants - omg! It’s a light show on a receptive day.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

How would you describe what an aura looks like?
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Closest to the head & shoulders is a band of pale, transparent light (the energy body) and beyond that are bands of transparent colors and sometimes flares, outflows. Some people see more opaque colors, denser I guess would be the word. There’s lots of variations due to emotions and health status.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”