Sensations when manipulating energy

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Fallen Moon

Sensations when manipulating energy

Post by Fallen Moon »

Usually when I read descriptions for energy manipulation and how it feels or "should" feel, I find that the majority claim they feel heat in their hands (if that's the focal location). I work with both my personal energy and the energy around me but about 99.9% of the time I feel cold. The only time I ever really feel heat per say is when working with fire or solar energy, and even that isn't a guarantee. My hands do tingle sometimes when manipulating energy but, mostly, I just feel cold, like the air temperature around my hands has dropped by quite a few degrees. I don't really do cryokinesis (not to say that I haven't tried before) and the cold sensation is still there, any time, no matter what I'm trying to accomplish.

I'm just wondering if anyone else feels cold instead of heat.

Blessings and a Merry Yule! Hope everyone has a safe holiday :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sensations when manipulating energy

Post by Firebird »

Tingling yes, and cool breezes sometimes, very slight, ....warmth sometimes, but what I usually feel is the air by my hands get a kind of more dense like sensation. Like the air feels thick. FF.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Hi there! I usually feel coldness and occasionally tingles, I once felt very hot. I think raising energy is different for every Witch; it's just something you have to practice with.
Blessed be!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Fallen Moon

Post by Fallen Moon »

I do feel the air becoming thicker as well, firebidflys, the tingling is a sometimes thing, and I feel the air moving around my hands sometimes. But most of what I feel is pressure in and around me, and the coldness.

I've got a few years of practice raising and manipulating energy, I guess I just wanted some reassurance I'm the only one who feels something different. :roll: I used to be friends with a few people who had more experience than myself and they pretty much always described it as a warm or hot sensation. Good to know I'm not the only "weird" one! smiley_dance

Blessed Be
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Don't let anyone make you think you're weird lol. We are unique :)
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Fallen Moon

Post by Fallen Moon »

lol I know, I was just being funny. Although I have no problem with calling myself weird. It means I'm not like everyone else and I like it that way ::coolglasses::

Blessed Be
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I think since I've become a Wiccan I have embraced my inner weirdness a bit more lol. I've always been weird though haha :)
Fallen Moon

Post by Fallen Moon »

Yea I have ALWAYS been an odd one, I just let it out more once I started on my journey. I kind of had to with everything I started learning about myself lol. It's a lot more fun this way :D
bluesongbird

Post by bluesongbird »

Awww hot stuff don't worry ;) I still love ya for bein' werid. just makes you more loveable smileylove smileykiss2
Fallen Moon

Post by Fallen Moon »

lol, Bluesongbird. Glad to know it makes me so loveable ::coolglasses:: <3
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Please look up the word weird, (wyrd) is not as weird as you might think, in fact it applies quit well to workers of the will. :D firebirdflys
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”