Element guides

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
AirSpirit

Element guides

Post by AirSpirit »

Is it possible that ones element, is also their guide?

I have a strong feeling my element Air is also my guide. I have been doing work currently to connect to my guide, and all that comes to me is my element, over and over. Is this an indication that Air is also my guide?
Raconteuse

Re: Element guides

Post by Raconteuse »

Anything is possible, bit it is also possible that you may be pointed toward animal spirits of the air. Just something to consider ;)
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

I agree with Racon but I also propose a different theory as well.

Perhaps your connection to "Air" is because the energies/vibrations that are associated with "Air" are the things that you need to work on yourself with at this time and perhaps it will later go to fire water or earth also.

You could view this as a guide if you so choose but it I would say it isnt a guide in the traditional definition of the word.

I would say its more that your soul knows what it needs to flourish and is reaching out to it to grow.

All the elements are interconnected so always try to find balance with all the elements they are all equally important in their own respect and to each other.
AirSpirit

Post by AirSpirit »

Raconteuse wrote:Anything is possible, bit it is also possible that you may be pointed toward animal spirits of the air. Just something to consider ;)
Yes. I am considering this and had an experience yesterday with Sylths. Much more contemplation and connection to be done here, but I am feeling enlightened.

Symandinome wrote:I agree with Racon but I also propose a different theory as well.

Perhaps your connection to "Air" is because the energies/vibrations that are associated with "Air" are the things that you need to work on yourself with at this time and perhaps it will later go to fire water or earth also.

You could view this as a guide if you so choose but it I would say it isnt a guide in the traditional definition of the word.

I would say its more that your soul knows what it needs to flourish and is reaching out to it to grow.

All the elements are interconnected so always try to find balance with all the elements they are all equally important in their own respect and to each other.
Yes. This helps clear up the distinction. I feel the most disconnected to Earth, in the sense that I would say I have no connection with it at all. I am not able to connect with Earth at this time, but knowing of the disconnection is important.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”