Purse Magic

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
love beats all (;

Purse Magic

Post by love beats all (; »

What items would you suggest to carry with you for a little every day magic and how would you use them? I've heard about those resturaunt packets of salt but not much else.
Any answers would be appreciated!
Bright wishes!
Shinitenshi

Re: Purse Magic

Post by Shinitenshi »

Keeping energized crystals is a good start. I actually have a piece of Jade with a word inscribed on it that I carry on certain occasions. You can make a small sachet of herbs that you keep in your pocket, purse, car or wherever. I actually know people that have sewn these into certain clothes they wear.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Check the correspondences on herbs, and then you can springle dried ones in your purse based on what you want that day.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Evanthe

Post by Evanthe »

I keep a little charm in my purse. It fits perfectly in one of those little pockets. More than anything it helps me to feel grounded while I'm gallivanting around the world.
Evanthe
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
-C.S Lewis
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

I keep a set of eight little square cards (about one inch wide) that I made up myself in my purse. I took some lightweight black card, cut the eight squares out and, with a silver inked pen, drew the talisman for growth on one side of each card and on the reverse the invoking pentagram. :D
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Rosewolf

Post by Rosewolf »

I like to keep a little aromatherapy roll stick in my purse. I put it on pulse points when I feel stressed or down and I find it really helps. There is a good site (UK) where you can buy them made up to your own specification. http://www.anatomychester.co.uk/shop+ar ... blends.php
Ember Nightwolf

Post by Ember Nightwolf »

hmm... depends on what you want (i.e dried nettles for protection, rose petals for attracting love, lavender for peace/calm etc.) I'd check out some correspondences on the web or in books. Good luck :)
There are three sides to a coin.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

The noly thing I really keep with me in my bag is a basil leaf in my purse [to attract money - every little helps lol] and a small [but sooo pretty] notebook for recording random bits of spells that come to me
xx

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”