free dream map

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
unrationalleader

free dream map

Post by unrationalleader »

If you’re like everybody else then every once in awhile (or maybe all the time) you wish you had a road map to life. Today is your lucky day as I am offering a free sample of the Map to Unrational Leadership, available upon request. My map is a journey through the unconscious and can help you understand life and dreams!

As a seasoned consultant, business owner, author, and student of Jungian psychology, I’ve been taking the “road less traveled by” for several years now. While life presents a never-ending series of trials and tribulations, my guide to Unrational Leadership makes it possible to take a life lesson out of EVERY trying situation! Let my experience benefit you – take a look at the Map to Unrational Leadership today!

To request your free sample of the Map to Unrational Leadership email me at Cfleetham@ProjectInnovations.com with subject title “Map” today! You won’t regret it!
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Here's a link to the website if you guys want to check it out first, before requesting the free sample.

http://www.projectinnovations.com/index.htm

hedge

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”