A dream that felt 100% real

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
smashedintopieces

A dream that felt 100% real

Post by smashedintopieces »

I had a dream not long ago. It was so confusing. I am trying to figure otu what it means. It felt so real. Alright, here it is:

In my dream, I was older. Perhaps 20 or 21. I went to some concert or somewhere, where I emt this guy. We became really good friends. Soon, we fell in love. To sum it up, I got pregnant with his child. It was born and we both took care of it. We were planning on getting married, but then I woke up.

I know. I'm embaressed :oops: But could this possibly mean something liek that is going to happen? It seemed so real when I woke up. I was on the verge of tears when I recalled the dream the next morning. I kept having that same dream for several nights.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Smashed... well, the first step in dream interpretation is recognizing what feelings your dream has left you with. Overall, that's a pretty common type dream, but the true interpretation comes with understanding what you feel and taking that along with the facts of the dream to reach a new level of understanding.

And no, having a re-occuring dream of this sort (or any really) doesn't necessarily mean you are dreaming something that is intended as your fate. (I had a re-occuring dream of my dad chasing me around the house trying to kill me when I was a teenager... but I'm still alive today... at least 15 years later.)

So, give me some more information about your feelings with this dream, and I'll do my best at interpreting it for you. (Anything specific that you remember is very helpful. Believe it or not, even "white socks" has a distinct meaning in a dream.)

Sleep well~

*MoonStone
smashedintopieces

Post by smashedintopieces »

Alright. Throughout my whole dream, I was really excited and all, but when I found out I was pregnant, I was scared for some odd reason. I remember that the baby was a boy. I remember that me and the man I loved in the dream had a lot on common. I remember that he was in a band. Does any of that help?

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”