Help tuning in? C:

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Maribella<3

Help tuning in? C:

Post by Maribella<3 »

My whole family on my moms side seems to be psychic. I guess I'd assume that I'd have the same capability too. On occasion I'll have a dream or something and it'll happen in real life, so it happens for me but I seem to have zero control over when. And I kind of wonder why it doesn't happen as frequently for me as it does my mom. Hers are always so clear and mine need more translating. Help, advice, tips?

Thanks!!! C: <3
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Why not write in your diary (or Book of Shadows) what you are dreaming, how it felt and what happened afterwards. So you can see what you already can? And maybe you learn to distinguish the just-dreams from the important-dreams. They feel significantly different.

Also, why not learn your dream symbols? I wouldn't read books with symbols explained. Rather meditate over the meaning of your dream when somethings not clear and write down what you learn so you can write your own book of symbols.

The more you look on your dreams and the better you understand them the more you will gain the control over your ability.
Maribella<3

Post by Maribella<3 »

I'll try it for a few weeks a let you know how it goes. C:
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I am really into dreamworking and done it for a lot of years. Actually that's the origin of my nick. But I never used it for divination only for selfreading, shadow work, energy work, spells and stuff. Dreams are really powerful and have a great variaty in what you can do with them. But everything starts with getting a high remembrance rate of your dreams (like 3 or 4 dreams a night, fully described) and a good knowing of your dream language. Also the ability of lucid dreaming comes in handy for most aspects of dreamwork. So there is a lot to do.

Starting with the diary is normally the best way to achieve this, so good luck :)
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

And, adding to what Traumwandlerin said, it takes a while of practice to have crystal clear psychic dreams. Your mom has been having them for a while, I assume, whoch would mean in your family, with years of having them comes the clarity.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Ravencry wrote:And, adding to what Traumwandlerin said, it takes a while of practice to have crystal clear psychic dreams. Your mom has been having them for a while, I assume, whoch would mean in your family, with years of having them comes the clarity.
Very true. What everyone is saying are very wise words.
I also have dreams and then they happen and I've been keeping a dream journal for a while and then it's kinda like puzzle pieces when you read back in your journal it all fits together and makes sense. It's trippy& kinda hard for me to explain.
But, yeah def keep a dream journal. It's wonderful!
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.

Return to “General Divination”