Psychic Vampires and stuff...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

Psychic Vampires and stuff...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I need information on psychic vampires, how someone can make this psychic vampire thing more powerful? this is not about me, its for my best friend, who happens to be one
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

If you want my honest opinion, anyone can become a 'psychic vampire', everyone absorbs energy around them when they are ill, especially terminally ill. Anyone can learn to be one as well.
The only real "difference" psychic vampires claim is that they leak energy.
IMO this has to do with past life situations, or your spiritual path.
Not that your a vampire.
You can't "make it stronger", you can develop it but it won't reach anywhere near the proportions of media vampires or any of the sort. No mind control, no special abilities that can't be learned by people who don't claim to be vampires.
There really aren't any perks to claiming to be a vampire just because you can absorb energy from other people.

On the flip side, there are websites like sanguinarian websites that offer information and message boards. If he really wants to learn more.
Lily Cantodea

Re: Psychic Vampires and stuff...

Post by Lily Cantodea »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:I need information on psychic vampires, how someone can make this psychic vampire thing more powerful? this is not about me, its for my best friend, who happens to be one
You can't make it "more powerful." Being a psy vamp just basically means that you absorb energy from others, but by that definition that means EVERYONE is a psy vamp, since we all absorb energy from others, though it's usually very subtle.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

why do you want to do that greek? making a psy vampire more powerful? it's like going here kitty kitty to a tiger. :shock: they become more powerful by each person who has been drained of engery.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Orion

Post by Orion »

They don't really grow more powerful. The energy they pull is often from an almost openly negative perspective. Most are unaware that they're dragging on those around them. The energy they drain is like pouring oil down a sink. It's not clean and it's not useful except to counterbalance their own negativity.

If your friend ever learned to stabilize their own energy and a certain awareness... they'd actually drain less and be affected less by others.

They should avoid yoga and being in a more positive mood.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

My best friend is a psy vampire and he can't help he takes energy from others. It's not negative from him, it's completely accidental. I don't fully understand it but if he's not around people he'll get a lot weaker. Also if he's around some hyper people they calm down a bit and sometimes make people tired. Other people however, like me, he can take a whole lot of energy and I'm completely unaffected. When I've been around him for extended abouts of time and leave I get hyper, almost as if my body had been used to him taking it and then had a bunch of extra energy. Can anyone explain to me why that is? Also he can feel most people's energies and with me he can take it, but he can't exactly feel it. I have another friend that can see auras, but can't see mine. I have several friends like this, but one of my friends (my other best friend) is the only one who can see my aura. Why is this? Anyone know? Empaths are also this way with me. One more thing, does anyone know what aura colors mean? Mine is blue with purple swirling around the blue.
Orion

Post by Orion »

If he learned some of the same things you know, he'd likely change. There is a certain absence that creates an unknown hunger. My own mother was like this because she was always stressed and so I was always tired around her. I mostly noticed it when I was gone for weeks or more. I'd suddenly have less motivation and energy. I was always frustrated by that and more so as I actually became aware of it happening.

Run around with weights on your ankles and then take them off and run again. That is probably similar to your sensation. He may drag more than drain. It can be different with various people. If you're someone who has bundles of energy, you may simply be able to handle him. I'll also assume since you're here you have a certain awareness of your own energies which can help block the effects (or limit them).

When you say feel people's energy, does that include their moods or just simply a measure of energy? Empathic people are more vulnerable to being drained and at the same time have a good potential to be the sort to drain. It is possible you are simply shielding yourself which would explain why your aura and energy is harder to get a handle on for others.

As far as auras specifically, you might be able to dig around on the board to see where some have had in depth discussions on it. I know in the past there have been a good handful here that could read auras and were trying to understand what they meant.

I'm having to base some of this assumptions since I don't know you well enough to know how much you've practiced or worked with your own energy.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

I believe he feels energies and moods. I know he can know what kind of person someone is by their energy....I'm sort of new to magic, I'm not good at controlling my own energies. I guess I'm subconsciously shielding myself. I don't trust easily and keep my true feelings and thoughts to myself, could my lack of trust be making a shield without me knowing? Also, even before I did anything with magic they couldn't see or feel me...How did that work? I'll try to find the conversations about auras, thank you for replying. :)
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi butter,

i do auras too. yes they sure do feed on engeries and the mood of the person is in. I don't care for pys vampires they give me the willies. :shock:
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Hi Kaimira,

I only know that one psy vampire, and I've known him for years so I trust him. I love how he can't feel my aura and energy, it makes me feel special. :D lol However, seeing as he's the only one I know (or the only one who has told me) I can't make a judgement on all psy vamps. For all I know there could be others that'd try to steal all my energy and kill me...That'd be scary...
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Sorry to double post but I know what my aura colors mean! :) The blue means spiritual, idealistic, imaginative, and intellectual. The purple is spiritual power.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

There is no lack to your energy, because you were blessed with the infinite love of the devine.

See this through meditation and you will gradually see that putting up defenses is backwards. By giving you recieve the kingdom of heaven.

This is the teaching of every religion, and many saints and seers.

Extend your love, and retract the ego. We are of one mind.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Y0m! I thought you left?! -hugs-
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi yom :D who's the stud muffin? :D :oops:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”