Elements and personalities

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
pink-pixi

Elements and personalities

Post by pink-pixi »

What personality traits do you associate with each element?
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

None. Elements are only influences and so affect you only if you let then or want them to. Personality traits are more closely (but still very loosely) linked to those past lives of yours that have relevancy to this lifetime. Finally, Personality is that which you show to the general public. Individuality is that which is within your self.

I would urge any person to stop trying to figure themselves out by looking everywhere else but inside themselves. Be who you want to be. Decide who it is you want to be and then DO IT. Find the Ideal that is inside yourself and then figure out the best way to live up to it.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
pink-pixi

Post by pink-pixi »

wow thats deep. I was just wondering because I was watching the avatar (last air bender) cartoon and they were talking about elements associated with personalities, like the air people being free and ditached from the world, etc
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

One Walker wrote:
I would urge any person to stop trying to figure themselves out by looking everywhere else but inside themselves. Be who you want to be. Decide who it is you want to be and then DO IT. Find the Ideal that is inside yourself and then figure out the best way to live up to it.

Very deep and very true indeed. As a great wise sage once said... "Stop reading those books! There is nothing in them we don't know! You are the greatest book that you could ever read."

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

And here I half-expected to get my head ripped off for that rather blunt wording! :lol: Thanks for being so generous, guys! To return the favor:

Okay, so in regard to your question I might be able to give SOME info that might be of some help:

Here's a list of colors as they pertain to the Elements and Directions:

Green: North, Earth.
Yellow: Air, East.
Red: Fire, South.
Blue: Water, West.

As an example:

Look at the city/state/country/continent that you live in. Say you live in North America, on the East Coast, on the South side of town. What are your influences? Earth, Air, and Fire, right? BUT, you live right on/very near the ocean-Water. So you would pretty much have influences from ALL Elements. In that regard the Parent Element-YOUR Element-is Akasha. THAT would be your Element. Then ask yourself what is your favorite/preferred color. Say it was Sea Green-which is a combination of Blue and Green, right? (Or is it Yellow and Green? I forget!) Anyway, those would be the strongest influences-as a kind of secondary nature. Hence a slight leaning toward Water and Earth.

HOWEVER, your primary Element being Akasha usually means you're an Old Soul-one who has experienced many lifetimes in the earth and has been subjected to the influences of EACH Element in turn. You've outgrown them, or grown beyond their influences through the assertion of your own Free Will, but you still appreciate the positive aspects they all have to offer! Your Individual development is such that you've grown past being concerned about your Personality-or worrying about how others think of you and see you (Your Individuality is very closely matching with your Personality). Regardless if people like you, you like THEM! You care for them regardless of what they may think of you. This is why you chose to be born/live where you are. (North, East, South, and "West"-Water)

Another way to look at/analyze it is to ask yourself which direction you prefer to face? Do you find yourself looking to the South, West, North, or East the most? This will give you your primary Direction and, from there, your Element and maybe even color!

I'm not going back on what I said before, just trying to open some possible avenues through which you might find out something of or explore yourselves. Anyway, I hope this may have helped some.

Blessings to you along your paths!

We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
pink-pixi

Post by pink-pixi »

ooo very cool, thank you! I never thought of it that way. Thanks!
-blessed be :D

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”