One Problem or Maybe not

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Jo.A

One Problem or Maybe not

Post by Jo.A »

Ok here it is, once it happened to me that I was on an astral travel, it doesn't happen frequently because I'm to lazy to concentrate, but it happened, I was in a strange land, and I need to go back to there, because I left some things undone, I cannot go back, does anyone knows any spell, or calling, summoning spell or something that could send me back the way that happened that time??????

I'm worried because it would help me right now with other kind of things I have here. But no matter how much I try I can't make it. :cry:
Golden Light
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Well,
once again, i think the best thing to do is to make your own.
Because you know what you experienced, and you cant explain it to us, so.
The best thing to do is ta help yourself(:
Which should be easy, i would suggest doing a spell that would get you back to the astral world, and re-experience what you already had.
Hope this helps a bit.

Blessed Be,
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

well I'll try.. hope it works... thanks for taking time, blessings
Golden Light
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

it would help if we knew what the land looked like or was called.
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

I've tried i know almost everything about that land but it doesn't work :( I've made up an enchantment but it still doesn't work. I've tried with meditation and I fall asleep.. all the time... I'm sad... :(
Golden Light
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Jo.A wrote:I've tried i know almost everything about that land but it doesn't work :( I've made up an enchantment but it still doesn't work. I've tried with meditation and I fall asleep.. all the time... I'm sad... :(
As I said before Knowing where you are trying to go would help as maybe it has been sealed from all astral travel even a description would help
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

How's that??? I mean, you need that I give you a description so you can help??????? :oops: I didn't really get the last message xD
Golden Light
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

He is asking where you tried to go in the astral plane, was it a beings home? A lanscape? A special feature? etc...
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Jo.A wrote:How's that??? I mean, you need that I give you a description so you can help??????? :oops: I didn't really get the last message xD
well people cant really help if they don't know where or what you are trying to access; you asked for a spell to send you back or knowledge on how you might be able to get back. well get back where? you can't get directions somewhere with out people knowing where to help you get.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

shadowx wrote:He is asking where you tried to go in the astral plane, was it a beings home? A lanscape? A special feature? etc...
I see you understood my post shadowx it makes sense to me that if you want help getting some where you need to either tell where or describe and see who might know the place and be able to help
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Yup, youre not mad!
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Trust me, this actually works really well. Descriptions help people come and help ya out(:
Or rather, get you back.
Heh.

Blessed Be,
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

ok then I think i got it now.... thanks for the help now i hope to really get there. lol
Golden Light
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

dont forget to tell yourself to remember everything that you see. even a small detail can be inportant. write down everything that you remember after youre back in your body.
Keep up posted(:

Blessed Be,
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

Well I come with an update... haven't get there already but now I'm closer, I've seen the doors, so I think that what I need is to open them lol thanks for your help guys.
Golden Light

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”