What is happening?? How do we make it stop???

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
txpixie

What is happening?? How do we make it stop???

Post by txpixie »

Hello everyone! If this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry! I wasn't sure exactly where to post! :oops:
About a year ago, I was at work, and this guy came through my line (i was a cashier, and there were people in front of him and behind him in line) I noticed him right off because I just got this really bad feeling about him. I noticed while he was waiting he stared at me really hard like he was concentrating on something. When i looked at him I got the unbelieveable sense of darkness surrounding him. He made me nervous, but I tried to go about like normal. When he finally got up to me, I looked up and noticed that noone else was around. No coworkers, no other customers, noone! i tried not to think anything of it though. I looked at him to ask him what he needed and the normal small talk. I looked at his eyes and I remember thinking "this man has beautiful eyes!" It was then that everything completely faded out. All I could see were his eyes. I couldn't think anything or make myself look away. Suddenly, he laughed! Out of no where, for no apparent reason, he LAUGHED! i finally managed to look away and all I could think was "OMG! this man has just gotten into my mind! He somehow just mind raped me"... ( strange thought I know but thats what it felt like. Like he got in my mind and took something)
He finally left, and I just felt really weird. Disoriented and I couldn't figure out what happened. I got off work shortly after that and told my parents about it, since my dad has a history with magic and things.
Well, the next night, I came home from work, walked in my room, and saw clothes that had been in a laundry basket were twisted together like a rope and strung across my room all the way to my pillow on my bed. The night after that I came home to find that my baby snake was dead in his cage. 2 heat lamps and a heater under the tank were all on. The poor thing had died from too much heat. :cry: I also started seeing shadows out of the corner of my eye, like little things flying around. I immediately went to work on doing a protection spell and a couple of protection charms to keep with me at all times. Everything stopped after that.
A couple of months ago, I dreamed about this guy. At first I thought it was real, and even told my mom that I saw him at a store. It took me a few days to realize that it was in fact a dream. Since then, I have started seeing the shadows again, feeling disoriented at odd times and the other day as I was trying to go to sleep, I heard this AWFUL scream coming from a corner in my room, oddly enough right by a tank that I have a snake in. The only way I can think to describe it is demonic, but, I dont know if that's the right word or not. My sister in law has started having dreams and having weird things happen at her house also. She described a man in a dream she had a couple of weeks ago and he sounds alot like the guy that I saw at work that night and that he wore a ring with a "strange" symbol on it. She described the ring as having a circle with a star in it with some kind of face with horns. I knew exactly what she meant so i showed her a pic of a symbol and she got really pale and scared saying that was it exactly. It was a Baphomet pentagram (right phrase :?: ). She said he had a black aura (she is able to see auras) and that he terrified her. He said something to her along the lines if "are you ready yet", something like that. The day after I heard the scream, she woke up and saw a big shadow in her room. (I hadn't told her about the scream unitl after she mentioned the shadow) She said she couldnt make any sound or get out of bed. She managed to send me a text, but it was blank...We have both had trouble with our phones computers, etc lately...Just weird things happening with them. Messages going through that we didnt send and things like that. One specifically was the number 41 that was sent through 2 times within minutes. The 41 was sent through from my computer while I was out of the room ans away from the keyboard. Also there is a feeling of being watched sometimes, and things just being ''off''. We both agree that whatever or whoever it is is VERY dark. I got the sense when I originally saw the guy at my job that he was very powerful, magically and psychically speaking in the darkest of ways.
I dont know if this makes any differnce or not, but my sister in law and I have a very strong psychic link between us.
Does anyone have any idea at all what this could be and how do I make it stop? Is it possible that the same person/being/thing is messing with me and her both? In different households? I know this all sounds unbelievable and crazy,but it's all real and we are both getting scared. I have been able to "feel" and occasionally see spirits most of my life and I usually have no problem with them. But this is all getting to be too much. I really don't know if the weird guy from my job is in anyway related to whats happening now, it's just strange that I dreamed about him and these things started happening...
I am sorry this is so long, I tried to keep it short. :lol: Any thoughts at all are welcome and appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to read it all! and thank you for any help you can give.
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

i am not good at this stuff, but you said anything helps. so i will post what i think.

honestly, try a spell that will make spirits go away. try to find something that makes it hard to fallow you. im really sorry if this does not help. atleast i tryed.....
[color=#004000]~Krissie[/color]
txpixie

Post by txpixie »

Thanks for the advice! that does sound like a good idea. just wondering though, if i were to do something like that, would it make the good spirits go away? or my spirit guides? i have felt spirits around me most of my life, and i have always found them very comforting, especially during hard times. is there a way to banish only the wrong spirits and still have the comforting ones that help around?
thanks for your help! :D
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

Ok, I am not great at this stuff (as pre-said) but, i would say the following.

1. Make a spell. Use the right herbs and candles, and do what you feel will work. Do what your heart says. Follow that.

2. Double check with someone who has a little more exp.

3. My advice for the spell would go something like this.....

Spirts that follow I ask of you,
to let me be free,
All with good thoughts and who protect,
you may stay and live with me.
Spirits that are here for ill reasons,
I ask that you leave and never bother me.
I don't want you
I dont need you
go away!

Something like that. Add what ever it is you do to end a spell and start it. Also, I would say to add your god/goddess to the spell. The one who you always ask to grant you thing.

That's what I would do.

YET AGAIN! I don't want to be the one who messed up, so this is what I think feel and would do, but you might SERIOUSLY want to make sure you ask someone with a little more knowledge. Like um, or something. PM-ing her would be your best bet. :D

I hope this helps a LITTLE sorry, I'm not so good at this....... :( :oops:
txpixie

Post by txpixie »

Thanks! :D i dont know much about getting rid of spirits so this is a whole new territory for me also! ill do some checking and see what i need to do something like this... thanks again for the help and ideas!!
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

I try, I try. No I'm just kidding

But seriously, you're welcome. I wish you luck. I hope that this all works out for you, and all this stops.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I'm not overly good at it either might I suggest smudging with sage
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hello txpixie!

First of all I'd say you need to get rid of your fear. People/entities like the one you describe use this against you because fear implies helplessness or loss of control (hence surrendering your Free Will) so once you embrace fear it leaves an opening through which malevolence can work. Remember that fear is nothing more than a feeling; just like you feel hot, cold, hungry, etc. It can't harm you in and of itself.

Secondly, it sounds like you initially blocked this thing out but it found a way to either circumvent your protection or your protection simply became discharged over the months because you didn't periodically recharge it. Here's a simple but extremely strong protection for your entire home:

Take a chord or string and tie nine square knots in it. While tying each knot Visualize a huge, flaming shield or sword of protection provided by the Creative Forces. Something immense and all-powerful like the legendary pillar of fire that protected the Israelis from the Egyptian army in the Bible. Empower it with protection against hostility, unwelcome outside forces, violence, etc. Envision all such forces becoming entangled in the knots upon entering your home or presence and being incinerated on the spot. Then hang this cord from the ceiling of the main room in your house. You can also hang one in each room if you desire but I haven't found that to be necessary myself. You can even make one and carry it inconspicuously on your person at all times! NOTE: DON'T specifically target this one individual you are concerned about because others may be in league with him and you would not be protected from them.

Periodically recharging this is super easy too. Just touch the chord and re-empower it every other month or so.

Hope this helped some!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
level

Re

Post by level »

Hay, txpixie

What you describe is very unique and rare to witness in a life time here on the living plane. The person that you saw is part of a universe that is very complex and involving. They see the world differently than the way a normal individual would have due to several factors that are at play. I would have loved to be in your place at the time of that meeting ,so that I could have pulled few tricks on my own to test the level and the complexity that this individual was part of. He was a “Beast” walking among normality. I should paraphrase that. He was walking a higher path were normality just dreams about walking. Hence the “Beast” analogy.

What marks him as one walking a higher path is the aura that he had but more important is the factor that makes that dark aura visible to us. That dark aura was not his own, it was the aura of his spiritual guide or more accurately his healer and master (if he was at the level that I think he was). What you saw in his eyes could have been two things. The first thing is the level of his accomplishments in the field of meditation and energy control. Were they a mix of greens and gold? Did they have serenity and did they look like eyes that had just shed tears out of sorrow or laughter? The second thing that contributes to those eyes that you can lose yourself in is more complex. When an ascendant Master chooses to interact with the living the connection that he establishes with his subject makes him partially visible to the living domain. What you saw in the eyes of that man could have been a residue/imprint of the eyes of the Master himself. Another side effect of that connection is not only the eyes. The face of the spirit is embedded in the facial features of the individual that the connection was established in the first place. We see it but we cannot pinpoint it exactly because the face of the living individual on our plane is too solid. Yet we can detect it because it looks like his face is shape-shifting.

You were able to pick him up out of the crowd in the first place because of the type of work that you did at the time. You see thousands of people, normal people. He just stood out because he moves differently from the rest. His mind work load is 10 times higher when the connection is established and movement is different due to the tasks that he performs mentally, that is if he was doing what I think he was doing, but I doubt it.
I think that you were touched by the Ascendant Master and the man saw that. Hence the laughter. It was a laugh of excitement and wonder like when someone is doing something extraordinary. Or when you try something very hard and you succeed. That’s why I wish I was there instead of you. I know what is like to have An Ascendant Master to be with you and so much more.

Here I would like to say that there is really no protection when Spirituality chooses to interact with you. The only way to protect your self is to ignore what they do. But think of what you could be missing. Who would ignore greatness and individuals that do exist and live in a universe 100 times better than our own. Everything they do leads to elevation. You saw that in the eyes of the stranger.

The black aura is something very important. Black in the spiritual plane is very important and represents a society that is extremely skilled when it comes down to Healing, Elevating and everything that has to do with the living and the problems that might arise from interactions of any kind. You should see the aura of an Ascendant Master with a white aura and his/her eyes.

As far as the mind intrusion. That’s what it feels when they establish a connection. Although he just touched you without establishing a full connection. The full connection is far more complex and interactions are easier. I think that you were tested.

Iif you have any questions I would be happy to contribute more.
I love Infinity, where we get to loose our self and catch whats important to us.
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

do you see the more complex posts? yeah, i told you i wasn't to great at this...... i hope there posts helped you a little. keep us posted to know what's going on, ok???
txpixie

Post by txpixie »

Hi everyone! Thank you all for your advice and help. I haven't done anything yet to stop things, Ive been gathering information about everything and I have got some interesting replies. Level, your post really struck something inside me. I sent you a PM.
I have thought about cleansing with sage, but I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do or not. You all have helped me to relax a little bit about all of this and Im not as fearful as I was at first. Thanks again and I will keep ya'll posted about what happens!
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

tx

yes using sage is the best thing, but also use sea salt to line ur windows and say things words. don't for get the doors leading out of ur home.

oh godesss
i ask of thee
block the evil
from my sight
leave from this widnow
every night.

you should get a neckless of the three godess, or a pentincal if u had both u get more protection there.

I faced evil before and it does feel like a rape and i was completely drained.
xoxox

blessed be

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”