Prophetic Dreaming : HELP!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
moonsprite

Prophetic Dreaming : HELP!

Post by moonsprite »

i have had 3 dreams which i think are prophetic, because i dream them and then a couple of days later they happen in some wierd way or another, i think they are called prophetic dreams. they are the only 3 i rmemeber having and theyve started since i was roughly 12 so thats a year and a half now, spacing themselves out betweeen thatt ime, does it mean anything? can anyone shed some light on this subject please.
im not experianced with dreams as i rarely remember my dreams, only recently i have been remembering dreams, since september.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well, I think everyone has that happen to them at one time or another. My husband has a limited version of that ability (and I think you're correct with the term, but I'm not really sure...) And my friend has some really odd re-occuring dreams (directing him). So, it's normal, I think it's fairly common, and I'd just say enjoy it and realize that you are more in tune with your dreams and subconscious than some others- take it however you want, just remember that you know in advance, so it could be either your opportunity to change the event, or perhaps it is your attempt that causes the event to occur. I'd ponder the options for a while before taking any steps.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Hi
\I agree with moonstone, a lot of people do have these dreams, in fact everybody probably has atleast one in their life, so don't worry. But if it is something you'd like to enhance or are really interested in developing i'd say look into some books. There are a lot of books out there about dreaming. As far as remembering them goes, i heard that you are more able to remember dreams if you are properly hydrated, so have a glass of water before you go to bed, and have one on your bedside table. Another thing, why not give a dream journal a shot? just when you wake up quickly jot down the things you just dreamt.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
moonsprite

thanx

Post by moonsprite »

thanx, i was just wondering bcos i dont often remember my dreams so to have prophetic ones are a bit alienish to me. i try to keep a dream journel but where i dont often dream i think its pointless but i'll give it a shot for a while. thanx 4 the advice

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”