A black shadow figure is watching me

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Godsgrrl

A black shadow figure is watching me

Post by Godsgrrl »

A couple of months ago I saw a black shadowy figure. When I saw it I wasn't afraid (though I suppose it was b/c I felt it was just watching me. It didn't seem to give me good feelings or bad ones). It was tall. Hooded almost. It reminded me of death (the depictions of him) but I just got a sense that it was watching me and I actually fell asleep not long after I saw it.

I've only seen it 2 or 3 times. I told my husband about it but it chalks it up to me being tired. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this before and when my eyes have played tricks on me I would freak out. I didn't freak out this time. And my only answer would be that I didn't make it up.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Sounds like a regular shadow creature.
Do you often see it in a doorway?
Godsgrrl

Post by Godsgrrl »

Once in the door way and once near/on a wall in my bedroom.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

I see them too, i wish i knew what they are. how big are they size of an animal or a human? if you get close to one they high tail it out of the area lol :lol:
Annimaster

Post by Annimaster »

It sounds like a shadow person, I would try to get rid of it. In my experiences they are bad news!

I don't know any spells unfortunately; but I am sure that there are members or old messages that can help you with getting rid of it.

The reason I recommend getting rid of it is they tend to feed off your energy and negative emotions. I have seen them cause strife in relationships, they have psychically attacked people, and they can sexually attack women as well. They longer you wait the more likely it become difficult to get rid of them.

I have never seen one with a hood but I would look into them more before you do anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

http://home.comcast.net/~shadowpeopleorg/coping.html
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Tell them to politely leave the space. If they don't they are bad. The bad ones: sweet smelling incense, white candle or white sage will take care of
that. There are other ways to get rid of them. Sometimes the dead of family members come visit us. If good ones visit, you can either tell them to leave and they'll leave. They are no different for us. If there are bad ones, then you have a problem.
:)

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”