Was this to prtect me?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Hiddencast

Was this to prtect me?

Post by Hiddencast »

Alright, i don't know if this was an OBE, but something srange happend to me. I was in downtown seattle with my bf. we ran away from home just then, and we meet this guy who had a way for us to get money. We thought it was selling drugs. (I know. i made my share of mistaces.) But it was prostatution. i went with him. even though my bf said no. while i was with him the ground diped and went up as if i was climbing hills. and as he raped me i couldnt feel a thing. after i ran and went back to my bf, but.....
[color=#004000]~Krissie[/color]
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

.....it was as if it didn't happan to me at all......

ps i am soooo sorry for the 2nd post. i have no computer and i am on a psp. i am really sorry.

pps i did not post for sympathy. only to knoqw what happend to me.
[color=#004000]~Krissie[/color]
level

re

Post by level »

It is all a matter of perception and the stability and integrity of our own boundaries that form a node into the world that we interact with. The protection was there to begin with. Exposure to new things is what tests this protection (shell) created by us to help us maneuver through life. But with every new experience we tweak this shell and make it adapt to the outcomes of the experiences that we encounter. Another factor that plays a big role is our ability to rise over and see the big picture where there are no boundaries to what we can accomplish and to be part of. Or in other words to heal ourselves and to continue on. This is hard because we try to fit in the many systems that surround us, systems like laws, standards, ethics, and point of views. The only factor that gives a drive through those systems is goals. Goals drive us forward and bring experiences to our own arsenal/ lore of the path that we have chosen to walk. What really matters is that we reach our goal in a way that will not collapse our integrity although that is not always true, because when we fall we rebuild everything from scratch and emerge with new perspectives and ways to live our life. You just had a goal and were prepared to see it accomplished, from here on its all mind games.

I personally think that what happened to you and how you view it, shows how strong you really are and that in you is nested a rare ability. The ability to see a way out of situations that have an end due to the walls created by other individuals. I just want to stress that life is endless and blind to what we do and yet it allows us to grow infinitely. There is no one that has not erred. No one. I bow to you, for sharing what had happened to you, but more importantly above all to give me the chance to stand in our shoes and try to find a way out of it. Thank you.
I love Infinity, where we get to loose our self and catch whats important to us.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”