seeing angels

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
~Lillith~

seeing angels

Post by ~Lillith~ »

This is a story my mother told me because at the time I was too young to remeber.. When I was young around 4 years old used to tell my mother that she shouldn't worry to leave me alone in the house because the white lady always stayed outside my room and looked after me. I still remember the feeling of security I had when I looked at a specific spot in our bedroom corridor I just couldn't remember why I felt this way..
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

That's really beautiful, and I'm sure she's still with you now.
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

My daughter who is 4, always sees angel around her too. I do believe in angels, and they are always around us. They can't interfere unless you ask to them to help you. I have had an angel watching out for me since I was young, and now so does my daughter...she is my miracle child and she has had an angel helping her since before her birth as I did call upon my angel to help me. So all that being said, you are blessed that you have guidance & protection of an angel that you can always call upon if you need it.
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove
aradi

Post by aradi »

Those arent angels

those are the house residence of the Djin

they love children and so they don't hide from them because they actually wont remember when they are older

any ways I see alot of them all the time here in the house
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Aradi,

Pleas can you elaborate on what or who are the " house residence of the Djin ". I am not familiar with that.

Thanks

Silver Dove
aradi

Post by aradi »

this is a whole new level
i need like an hour or so to explain this
it can either be a lecture or letter to get a masters degree
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Really, it's not too complicated. Djinn are what WE call Genies, and there is an entire chapter in the Muslim sacred book, the Koran, which is devoted to the djinn and tells how they were created from a smokeless fire. The djinn, however, ARE some of the most powerful faeries in the world though. If you make friends with a djinn which can be accomplished by offering it gum or something of the sort or combing out it's hair and rolling it on top of it's head, they see that as an act of kindness, they may feel inclined to grant a wish to their new and permanent human friend.
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Thanks Shadow Phoenix for explaining them to me.
I read somewhere that, "Man is always accompanied by a Jinn, who tries to incite him to evil." So is it wise to be friends with them? I don't know how true this statement is as I don't know much about Muslim religion. But since it seems you do know more than me I thought I should inquire. Though personally I do not think that Djinn is who my daughter is seeing.

Silver Dove
[ShadowPhoenix]

Yes, many people have a djinn that will follow them, and they can incite evil. As for the validity of the statement, I have studied many religions included in them, Islam. However, I would be one to say, it's better to make a friend out of them than an enemy, as they are Genies which as previously stated are a rather large type of Faerie.
aradi

Post by aradi »

Shadow I am impressed

you seem to know alot but its the details that count

i see that you have been summoning them , there are types of them different classifications and different elements tribes etc...

and yes every one is followed by one trying to lead him to eavil

but did you know that you can have some one change him for a good one

that is if he is making trouble

thy are ruled by a king (one of the Seven Day Kings) if you know what i am talking about

and I have alot of English books that have the names of most of the powerful djin entities and their summoning
[ShadowPhoenix]

No, I didn't know you could have someone change them...and are you by any chance referring to King Suleyman?
aradi

Post by aradi »

No king Solomon has passed away long ago (god bless his soul)

he was a prophet of god and his father also (King David)

but i was referring to the Kings that rule Each Day

ex

sun: king muthheb, star: sun , Sign:Leo

Mon: King Muurra, star: moon, sign: cancer

etc... i have no idea what you call them in english but if i look it up in the entity book i might find

these king each rule an entire day. one for every day of the week

if there is a pressing matter and some entity is trying to hurt you or any thing you call upon the ruler of the day and he will send armies or generals to support the summoner
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

All due respect, aradi, but I feel that all evil comes from within.
Christians like to blame their sins on the Devil, he corrupted them, or seduced them. I, however take responsibility for my own actions.
When I was Christian, I saw how easy it was for anyone to pass the blame. A person could be an adulterer, a rapist, a murderer, but if they said the Devil made them do it, they become a martyr, almost a saint! Everyone forgets that they did evil because they point the finger!

But anyways, Djinn...
I haven't heard anything of them. I would have thought them more akin to angels then fairies. But really, what is the difference in fairies and djinn other than the country you're in?
Angels used to be called daemons, but now demons are evil. As Shakespeare wrote in Romeo and Juliet, "That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

i don't belive that... you can't see angels never... that what you see is something evil -devil maybe..... i am sure 100 % that angels can't be seen by people...
Ben

Post by Ben »

Why are you so sure, HallowHim? Innocence can see a lot of things. My mother used to tell me that she saw my guardian angel the day I was born. And that he'd promessed her always to take good care of me and to guide me to the right choices. Your stories are very beautiful, angel stories usually are. Angels are the best thing that ever rose upon this earth. Bless you all, children of the light.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”