Astrodomous the Keeper of Secrets

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Michigannerdrage

Astrodomous the Keeper of Secrets

Post by Michigannerdrage »

The question is how do I communicate with the Immortal lord of secrets? I know only that he exists. How to contact him is unknown to me. I have only found reference to him twice in my life. I know that he has the answers that I seek. I am under the assumption that this is a forgotten knowledge. I feel as though this is not a taboo or forbidden one simply by the energy associated with the name. Can anyone help me? If not, I understand. Thank you for your time. Blessed be.
Planet Earth is both my living room and my bed room and the only things that suck about it is that I can't reach the thermostat and some times the shades leak on me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Astrodomous the Keeper of Secrets

Post by SpiritTalker »

You can reach anyone, any when, any time from within yourself. Learn how to center, deeply, into the well-of-wisdom. Don't look to others, outside yourself because their path would be false for you. Accept that secrets are only mysteries we already know. The key to unlock them is in the well of wisdom that is within us.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

@SpiritTalker - You give the best advice!

@Michigannerdrage - I believe what SpiritTalker said because I believe that we are all one. All pieces of a whole.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

K: that was so kind. Gee, thanks.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Michigannerdrage wrote:I know only that he exists...I have only found reference to him twice in my life. I know that he has the answers that I seek.
Hi Michigannerdrage. How exactly did you hear about this Astrodomous, through what source(s) did you get this insight, what were the two times you "found reference" to this being?

Thanks.

Michigannerdrage

-Kassandra
To answer your first question, I first heard of Astrodomous during a trying time in my life when I was in Indio, CA. I was hitching towards San Francisco and it was late at night when I heard gunshots. The more I walked the louder they got. So I pointed my index finger in the air and asked to survive the night. It was then that I heard a voice in my head that told me that his name was Astrodomous and that he would guide me to safety. For the rest of the night, I would be given directions (turn here, or walk the next three blocks in the same direction, sit down, start walking again) After the sun came up, he told me goodbye and I have not heard for him since.

To answer your second question, the first time I heard reference to him, after said incident, I shared my story with a fellow traveler who told me that he was the keeper of secrets, and refused to elaborate more. The second time I found reference to him was in a thin paper book that had no title, but it kept mentioning how the world was made of human syntax. I figured it was an encoded book because it read like gibberish. On one page however, I said that Astrodomous does not deal with mortals often. I never got to finish that book or divulge its secrets because it belonged to someone else. I never ran into that person again. I have had my suspicions that that man was the physical manifestation of Astrodomous, but I have no way of knowing for sure. That man fed me though so that was cool. I do know this, This is one of the strange occurrences in my life that I hope to learn more about. I understand that I may never know more, but I figure that if anyone would know more, this is the place to learn.
Planet Earth is both my living room and my bed room and the only things that suck about it is that I can't reach the thermostat and some times the shades leak on me.
Michigannerdrage

-to SpiritTalker
Does that of which you speak have anything to do with the missing room in my mind?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I don't know, to be honest. I sometimes also call it soul-spot, a place within us that connects to all. It's a still, quiet place, deep in; solitude.

Edit: I've thought about your question re missing room, and got an idea of it's significance, so I will amend my first response and say, yeh I think it is the same space we're referring to.
Michigannerdrage

-SpiritTalker
Is there anywhere I can learn more on this subject?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The source is within. Any meditation that leads into the center of your own spiritual being will involve this. I was given the term "soul spot" by my spirit-teachers. It's not secret or hidden information, just the jargon changes depending on the path. Every spiritual path speaks of going within. The best Teacher is your own spirit, and knowing that you are a spirit having a physical experience in this life.

Meditate gently, pulling your senses into your physical center (like between your belly button and spine) and ask your self what your spirit wants you to know. Keep it simple and straight forward. It could take a while to set up a good exchange. Try 10-20 minutes a day to start.

I learned by doing, not by reading about it first, but if you want to search on "centering experience", or "contemplative prayer", or "contemplative solitude" there should be stuff of interest out there.

Hope this is what you are looking for.
Michigannerdrage

-spirittalker
Thank you.
Michigannerdrage

Thank you all for your time. May your feet always take ye tae greener pastures, and the winds of fortune always be at yer backs.
lilacnyellow

Post by lilacnyellow »

Michigannerdrage wrote:The question is how do I communicate with the Immortal lord of secrets? I know only that he exists. How to contact him is unknown to me. I have only found reference to him twice in my life. I know that he has the answers that I seek. I am under the assumption that this is a forgotten knowledge. I feel as though this is not a taboo or forbidden one simply by the energy associated with the name. Can anyone help me? If not, I understand. Thank you for your time. Blessed be.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Michiganders Unite!
Michigannerdrage

-spirittalker
I thought it was michigainian

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”