Strangled by an invisible force.

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

So last night I felt as If I was held down and being strangled but no one was there... And I couldn't see anything... It terrified me. I don't know what to do or how to stop it from happening again. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Blessed Be
Blessed Be
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Strangled by an invisible force.

Post by SnowCat »

I had something similar happening a couple of years ago. I bought candles in containers with pictures on them. One was Archangel Michael, the other was Guardian Angel. I burned them every night at bedtime for a few nights. Ut worked.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

This is either sleep paralysis - quite common actually, or it's an entity interfering with you.
This type of thing is typical of Djinn.

I would recommend a cleansing ritual - LBRP if you know it, or just basic cleansing if you don't.

Smudge with sage, asperge, and brighten the area where it occurred.

Burn pleasant oils before your bedtime. Call your guides.

If you are really worried put a ring of vinegar and salt around your bed before you sleep - nothing can cross this.

Brightest blessings, best of luck.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thank you :) that was the only time it has happened but I have started seeing blood seeping from walls and skeletons littered on the floor... And I have been brushed and pinched by what seems like nothing... Yeah fun times

Blessed Be
Blessed Be
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Oh darling. It is still messing with you.

Every time you put your magic light on, these things are like moths to a flame. And you're the flame. Don't just let these things hang around. Astral nasties are to be sent back to wear they came from.

If you have skills in the area yes, you could try and find out what it wants I suppose.

Generally these things feed off the fear they create. The problem is, people let them stay until suddenly they have evolved beyond your ability to handle them.

Always remember to do protection spells and cleansing spells regularly.

Pm me if it keeps bothering you.

Brightest blessings
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Call in archangel michael if it's scaring you.

With divine authority you can command any spirit to depart.

Blessings
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Alina_Rose wrote:I have started seeing blood seeping from walls and skeletons littered on the floor... And I have been brushed and pinched by what seems like nothing...
My first impression when reading this was that your home could possibly be situated on the property of what was formerly a hospital, prison, mental asylum, or some other place where deaths were dealt with hastily, and not properly, which resulted in lot of unresolved energy still lingering from those passed away...they didn't get proper "send offs," you could say.

It would be interesting to do some digging and perhaps research the property records of that county (township, or whatever the area is called), or better yet, talk to a local historian there, and find out what exactly that property has been used for, going back say, the last 200 years or so. Historians love to gossip, and they have all the dirt on all the properties, and all the families, in a given locale. They are walking/talking National Enquirer magazines, lol....just tell 'em your inquiring mind wants to know just what the heck happened on that land!

But, yeah, it sounds to me like your home may be adjacent to, or on top of some mass grave or something, where a bunch of bodies were dumped and hurriedly covered with dirt. Certain scenarios seem common: one, foul play involving "care homes," where well-meaning relatives would send their physically ailing or mentally ill loved ones, and get swindled out of room and board payments because their loved ones "accidentally" died but no one told them, so they kept sending in the money. Or, there may have been a disease that quickly swept through the area, like cholera or something, and a whole bunch of people just died suddenly. To keep the disease from spreading, they were disposed of in a big hole. Or, like I said, could have been a prison or asylum. I don't know.

Anyway, you may do well to get a local Native American shaman to clean up the place energetically, and set things back in order there. Unfortunately, they are quite used to cleaning up the spiritual messes our culture leaves behind in any place we touch. It may take more than one session, and there may be some propitiatory acts that need to happen, before the dead will feel good about leaving once for all. In the meantime, if you haven't already, it might be a good idea to start doing the suggestions above from Dark Moon, and do them regularly as energetic "hygiene" going forward, adding to the practices what you find helpful.

hayal

Post by hayal »

hi there alina_rose!!

i had the same a few years ago... my mom gave me some herbs to help me. it is said that they keep the jinns away, if this is what is happening to you too... i searched and found the names in latin. i hope it helps you.

1.Isatis tinctoria, with Woad (pron.: /ˈwoʊd/; or glastum) as the common name, is a flowering plant in the family Brassicaceae. It is commonly called dyer's woad. It is occasionally known as Asp of Jerusalem. Woad is also the name of a blue dye produced from the leaves[2] of the plant.

2.Nigella sativa is an annual flowering plant, native to south and southwest Asia. It grows to 20–30 cm (7.9–12 in) tall, with finely divided, linear (but not thread-like) leaves. The flowers are delicate, and usually coloured pale blue and white, with five to ten petals. The fruit is a large and inflated capsule composed of three to seven united follicles, each containing numerous seeds. The seed is used as a spice.

you can put some nigella sativa seeds and isatis tinctoria (it stinks)in a little bag and put them under your pillow.

love & light
)m00nLit 0wL(
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Alina, I hope all is well and you have been able to banish that evil enitity from your home. All of the suggestions above are wonderful and I hope you have used them. I am offering my own as well. You will need your Athame, Sea Salt and Water.

Point your Athame at the sky, and then at the earth. Then pointing Athame horizontally
either spin 360 or walk around the perimeter with the Athame held out in a threatening manner and speak.

"Spirits of evil, Unfriendly beings
Unwanted guests, Be gone!
Leave us leave this place, leave this Circle,
that the Goddess and the God may enter.
Go, or be cast into the outer darkness!
Go, or be drowned in the watery abyss!
Go, or be burned in the flames!
Go, of be torn by the whirlwind!
By the power of the Mother and the Horned One
We banish you! We banish you! We banish you!"

Sprinkle the perimeter with salt and water. (this is the cleansing part of the ritual)
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thank you guys. I moved out of there a few years ago and things have seemed to be going well... Until last night. I saw a dark figure run past my door and then something knocked on my window. I have had experiences with dark shadow figures before but I haven't been able to get rid of them. I've tried banishing them with spells and talking to them but they didn't answer...
Blessed Be
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Would the things you guys posted before help with the shadow figures? Do you guys know what they are?
Blessed Be
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

They are probably just astral larvae...

Not intelligences, these are simply condensations of negative thoughts and emotions.

We can in fact be responsible for creating these ourselves, ie as 'thought forms'.

That is why in magic people spend so long developing introspection, control and awareness of ones
thoughts as well as self mastery.

Your thoughts should be under the control
of your own will.

These things feed off your fears, so it's best to cut them off. You can divert your attention to something else hence people pray (focus on something else)...

Eliphas Levi wrote 'These larvae fear the light, above all the light of the mind. A flash of intelligence is sufficient to destroy them as by a thunderbolt'....

My own technique - banish and then ignore them.

A few years ago an old psychic told me that they hate Tibetan singing bowls and I've used one ever since.

Most spirits don't want to harm you, but, as with astral larvae, they might if you keep them around long enough.

Cleansing baths are wonderful.

If you're using drugs or alcohol or in a self destructive pattern, stop and address that, because these things can be the source.

As Snowcat suggested, Archangel Michael always assists. Follow her advice.

You will be ok.

Good luck
Blessings Dark Moon
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thank you ;) my friend said the same thing so I suppose you guys are right haha. I'll just do my best to distract myself and get my mind in a better state as well as do some cleansing.. Thank you for that advice.
Blessed Be

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”