Nebular Charms

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Mazu Sakura

Nebular Charms

Post by Mazu Sakura »

Im not sure how to ask this, But is there anyway to cast a nebular charm????

:?
The tears we cry are the scars we bear.
May we bear them with pride, for they tell the story of who we are and where we have been.
BLESSED BE!
Lillady

Re: Nebular Charms

Post by Lillady »

Nebula is a type of metal that many charms can be made from. I guess Im not fully understanding your question here. You can cast a spell to a charm that is made of nebula yes.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Mazu Sakura wrote:Im not sure how to ask this, But is there anyway to cast a nebular charm????

Are you looking to make an amulet or talisman? What is it for and what exactly are you trying to do?
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Mazu Sakura

Post by Mazu Sakura »

DPhoenix wrote:
Mazu Sakura wrote:Im not sure how to ask this, But is there anyway to cast a nebular charm????

Are you looking to make an amulet or talisman? What is it for and what exactly are you trying to do?
I am not understanding it exactly myself, to be honest. A friend of mine who studies Advanced Wicca said it was a less known spell that only one with a divine gift in Magick.
May we bear them with pride, for they tell the story of who we are and where we have been.
BLESSED BE!
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Mazu Sakura wrote:
DPhoenix wrote:

I am not understanding it exactly myself, to be honest. A friend of mine who studies Advanced Wicca said it was a less known spell that only one with a divine gift in Magick.
You should probably ask your friend about it. Since it's 'less known' and only people with a 'divine gift' are blessed with it. I don't mean to be offensive and if I'm coming off as sarcastic it's only because I've known people in the past who try to satisfy their ego by claiming to have super secret powerful stuff & raw natural ability! When in my experience, the witches who have the most power are usually the ones who are smart enough not to go around bragging about it.

Again, please don't be offended but I really don't think your friend was on to something. He probably just stumbled across some instructions about how to consecrate a nebular charm to give it the magickal properties of an amulet or talisman.

However, if I'm wrong I'd be very interested in knowing what your friend was talking about.

Goddess Bless! <3
-DPhoenix
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
Jonjonsalinas_

Post by Jonjonsalinas_ »

May I ask what the "divine gift is"?
Bright blessings,
Jonathon
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Jonjonsalinas_ wrote:May I ask what the "divine gift is"?
Ask your friend, you said that he said "it was a less known spell that only one with a divine gift in Magick."

I personally believe we're all born with psychic & magickal ability. It's just a matter of understanding and learning how to use it.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
Jonjonsalinas_

Post by Jonjonsalinas_ »

Lol DP! I was asking the question for I am not the original "asker"! I saw this thread and it does seen a bit fishy to me.

I also believe that everyone has a special gift from the Goddess that sometimes goes unnoticed. Don't let what people say about them being "more important" bring you down!
Bright blessings,
Jonathon
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Jonjonsalinas_ wrote:Lol DP! I was asking the question for I am not the original "asker"! I saw this thread and it does seen a bit fishy to me.

I also believe that everyone has a special gift from the Goddess that sometimes goes unnoticed. Don't let what people say about them being "more important" bring you down!
LOL Sorry! For some reason I thought you were the OP! :wink2:
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
Vigdisdotter
Banned Member

Post by Vigdisdotter »

Nebular? As in Nebula? An interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases? How is that made into a charm?

Also, when someone starts making exclusive claims about "divine gifts" that's usually my cue to smile and walk away.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Vigdisdotter wrote:Nebular? As in Nebula? An interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases? How is that made into a charm?
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 757AAxUtwI
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
Vigdisdotter
Banned Member

Post by Vigdisdotter »

DPhoenix wrote:
Vigdisdotter wrote:Nebular? As in Nebula? An interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases? How is that made into a charm?
Ahhhhh. Thanks.

Well now I'm wondering why it would be any harder to make into a charm then anything else. Does zinc react badly to be empowered or something?
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Vigdisdotter wrote:
DPhoenix wrote:
Ahhhhh. Thanks.

Well now I'm wondering why it would be any harder to make into a charm then anything else. Does zinc react badly to be empowered or something?
No idea. My favorite metals to work with are silver and copper.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
Mazu Sakura

Post by Mazu Sakura »

Thank you all I agree with you but I just wanted to see if anyone out there knew what the Heck he was talking about.
BLESSED BE!
Mazu Sakura

Post by Mazu Sakura »

Jonjonsalinas_ wrote:May I ask what the "divine gift is"?
No idea
BLESSED BE!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”