Fertility Spells

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Judylyns22

Fertility Spells

Post by Judylyns22 »

I'm new and this is my first post but I have been practicing for close to 20 years. Does anyone have suggestions for a good fertility spell? We've been diagnosed with unexplained infertility which is probably due to my age. Here's a tip: don't wait until you are close to 40 to have children as your egg quality diminishes as you age. I was curious if anyone has been in my shoes or might know someone who has suffered from infertility and turned things around with spell work, gemstones or candle magic? I carry pink quartz with me at all times and even went so far as to paint my bedroom lavender! Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you very much!

Judeah
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Rune magic is extremely powerful, you could practise rune chanting and postures every day. I would suggest Berkana and Feoh. Other people may have different suggestions.

Fertility herbs that you could use in spells include:

Oak
Myrtle
Agaric (poisonous)
Black Cohosh
Chickweed
Mandrake (dont ingest in large doses)
Patchouli
Ginseng
Mace
Pine needles
Alfalfa
Hazel
Dock
Poppy
Banana
Palm Date
Pomegranate
Cucumber
Fig

Long list, i know hehe. Add some black cohosh tea and a few drops of lavender oil to a ritual bath, this would be a great way to start a big ritual... oh! Also add Mace and Dock =D

I should also mention, the herbs i listed are the herbs you can use for spells etc.... if you are wanting to make a tincture or medicine for you to ingest to increase fertility, i would suggest going to see a herbalist... i am a herbalist but i dont like diagnosing and prescribing over the net thats all...

Drinking a cup of chickweed tea a day is said to help you concieve a child, though i would stop drinking it once you have concieved... dont drink it while you are preggers =D

Place some mandrake root in a charm bag and hang it over your bed. Or Patchouli placed UNDER your bed will help too. Or placing a hazel wand under your bed too.

If you burn alfalfa leaves outside (on a calm day) and scatter the ashes around your property it will increase your likelihood of concieving.

You could do a ritual to a particular deity. Pan and Thor are my favourite Gods of fertility... females.. well the Goddess Danu may be an awesome idea as she is the great mother Goddess.

You could make your own candle, colour it green for fertility (or any colour that represents fertility for you), you could put the essential oils of some of the herbs i have mentioned in the mixture with the wax... once the candle is made you could engrave fertility symbols into it.... Like the runes i have mentioned.

Anyway if i think of anything else i'll let you know.

Blessed be and good luck

Pix
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

I can't say that we had trouble conceiving but when we were ready to start trying to conceive we did a ritual asking for blessings and had sex in circle on Beltane. We were pregnant first try. :)

Brightest Blessings
Radiance
WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

I have a fairly nice fertility spell/rite, but I do not openly post spells or workings. Please PM me if you wish to look it over.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
Kassandra

Spells on an "as-needed" basis

Post by Kassandra »

WolfWitch wrote:....I do not openly post spells or workings...
Man, the more I mod this board, the more I'm seein' the logic of that. More and more I'm getting the feeling that witchcraft and related info should ideally be disseminated privately, by a responsible person or persons (who can ascertain whether or not the querent is ready for it or not), on an as-needed (and not an "as-wanted") basis. It's getting abundantly clear to me that so many people have no idea what they truly "need" for their well-being, and for such folk spellwork is the last thing they should be delving into until they get their heads on straight. I am so feelin' you on that.

WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

It's like fishing. You have to think before you cast.

Of the people who've asked me, I've only shared spells and rights with four people beyond simple things that most already know.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Twisted_Pixie wrote:Rune magic is extremely powerful, you could practise rune chanting and postures every day. I would suggest Berkana and Feoh. Other people may have different suggestions.

Fertility herbs that you could use in spells include:

Oak
Myrtle
Agaric (poisonous)
Black Cohosh
Chickweed
Mandrake (dont ingest in large doses)
Patchouli
Ginseng
Mace
Pine needles
Alfalfa
Hazel
Dock
Poppy
Banana
Palm Date
Pomegranate
Cucumber
Fig

Long list, i know hehe. Add some black cohosh tea and a few drops of lavender oil to a ritual bath, this would be a great way to start a big ritual... oh! Also add Mace and Dock =D

I should also mention, the herbs i listed are the herbs you can use for spells etc.... if you are wanting to make a tincture or medicine for you to ingest to increase fertility, i would suggest going to see a herbalist... i am a herbalist but i dont like diagnosing and prescribing over the net thats all...

Drinking a cup of chickweed tea a day is said to help you concieve a child, though i would stop drinking it once you have concieved... dont drink it while you are preggers =D

Place some mandrake root in a charm bag and hang it over your bed. Or Patchouli placed UNDER your bed will help too. Or placing a hazel wand under your bed too.

If you burn alfalfa leaves outside (on a calm day) and scatter the ashes around your property it will increase your likelihood of concieving.

You could do a ritual to a particular deity. Pan and Thor are my favourite Gods of fertility... females.. well the Goddess Danu may be an awesome idea as she is the great mother Goddess.

You could make your own candle, colour it green for fertility (or any colour that represents fertility for you), you could put the essential oils of some of the herbs i have mentioned in the mixture with the wax... once the candle is made you could engrave fertility symbols into it.... Like the runes i have mentioned.

Anyway if i think of anything else i'll let you know.

Blessed be and good luck

Pix
Excellent suggestions!
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Judylyns22

Fertility

Post by Judylyns22 »

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your help.

Judeah
Kassandra

Re: Spells on an "as-needed" basis

Post by Kassandra »

Elisa wrote:
WolfWitch wrote:....I do not openly post spells or workings...
Man, the more I mod this board, the more I'm seein' the logic of that. More and more I'm getting the feeling that witchcraft and related info should ideally be disseminated privately, by a responsible person or persons (who can ascertain whether or not the querent is ready for it or not), on an as-needed (and not an "as-wanted") basis. It's getting abundantly clear to me that so many people have no idea what they truly "need" for their well-being, and for such folk spellwork is the last thing they should be delving into until they get their heads on straight. I am so feelin' you on that..
I don't want my previous comment to be misconstrued: posting well-thought-out spells for rational requests (and I realize what I'm saying is totally subjective on my part), such as those posted by Stephanie Mae or Twisted_Pixie for example, can actually be quite instructive, as well as useful to the intended purposes.

Their approach to me reflects the "craft" aspect of "witchery," the art of it, how a spell may relate to the bigger picture of a person’s phase of life, coupled with an understanding of the properties and uses of the elements involved in the spell.

This stands, to me, in contrast with mindless, knee-jerk, quick-fixes for obsessive requests. My guess is people looking for a quick fix wouldn’t appreciate such a learned approach to spellwork, or would altogether misuse the information, which is what I suspect motivates Wolfwitch’s “no posting” policy.

Just thinking out loud, lol! Don’t mind me, carry on…..

Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I totally get what you mean... and i thank you for the compliment =)
Stephanie Mae

Re: Spells on an "as-needed" basis

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Elisa wrote: I don't want my previous comment to be misconstrued: posting well-thought-out spells for rational requests (and I realize what I'm saying is totally subjective on my part), such as those posted by Stephanie Mae or Twisted_Pixie for example, can actually be quite instructive, as well as useful to the intended purposes.

Their approach to me reflects the "craft" aspect of "witchery," the art of it, how a spell may relate to the bigger picture of a person’s phase of life, coupled with an understanding of the properties and uses of the elements involved in the spell.
Thank You!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”