Is it OK to use the angel spell for this?

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Jessieebee x3

Is it OK to use the angel spell for this?

Post by Jessieebee x3 »

OK, so I'm not exactly going to start being a practicing witch or anything, but I do have a respect and interest in this sort of thing and I think it would be fun to try out some simple spells (just things involving household items and such.) I was particularly drawn to the angel spell, I guess because the idea of the angels surrounding me is comforting. I've been trying to learn all I can about the angels on the list, and I intend to memorize it and repeat it as often as I can.

I figured since I wanted to try the spell, I'd need the intention it asks for, and I'd like that to be to fall in love (of course xD). My question is...since, if the spell works (and the site says it's very effective), I'd be calling angels, is it blasphemy to wish for a girlfriend? (Being that I'm a girl.) Will it somehow not work or work against me since the spell is so biblical and what I'll wish for is so...not?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks <3
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

We wiccans/pagans have a saying, "An it harm ye none, do as ye will." You are free to do as you like, just so long as it doesn't harm anyone. Wanting a girlfriend for yourself is nothing bad as the christian bigots may have brainwashed you to think. As long as you aren't using a spell to affect one's free will, you may use such a spell.
Lilith*Egon

Post by Lilith*Egon »

I agree with S.P. however, witches do a lot of meditating and energy work before they can spell cast effectively. Don't be shocked if the spell isn't effective. Good Luck though! :)

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”