Tea's blog.

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
JackRabbitSlims

Tea's blog.

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

Soooo shiza, I feel like I should start one of these, because at the moment I'm dealing with a bit of stress, and writing all down and getting it out of my head seem to be a good solution. If anyone ever has any ideas, input, or guidance, feel free to write. It will be greatly appreciated.

:)

This is going to give me strong thumbs too cause I'm typing all this shit in on a sidekick. Haha :D

Well anyways, life isn't bad. Mostly everything is good, but some pieces could use some work.

Firstly, let me give some backround on who I am as a person.

I'm 17, and engaged to a wonderful man I plan to spend the rest of my life with. :) he's a fantastic friend and love.

I'm a musician, "baker/chef", hair stylist, and a gardener. I started studying witchcraft and natural magic last year and am still learning a lot about both myself and my path in life.

I work at a Care home facility as a activities aide. So I get to sing and play bingo with a bunch of old cool cats, so that's neat. They are super sassy and have lots of stories so it makes the day go by fast :)

Okay but my stress.

I'm getting married in october, and since I'm still 17, (will be 18 in June), my parents are trying to tell me I can't stay the night at his house or live with him. We've been together for over 2 years now, and been through a whole shitload of stuff. Things that most couples don't deal with till they've been together for quite awhile longer. Recently he moved about 25 minutes away. Whenever I ask them why I can't stay the night they say its disrespectful to them. When I ask what is disrespectful, they say they don't have to answer.

Its like what the f*ck. Its basically telling someone they can't do something, and then not telling them why and thinking they'll be fine with it. Its so infuriating sometimes. Blegh.

I just don't know what to do. They're head strong christian folk who have a idea of absolute rightousness in they're head, and won't see anything in a different way.

I find it sad really. Johnny depp said it best in fear and loathing. "I hope it ruined that mans life. Knowing that he'd wonder if behind every bathroom door in the dark bars he went to, there were men in red sweaters getting kicks of something he'd never know."

Because my parents are so stuck in their ways, they'll never know the goddess, or any other paths they could feel more suited to in their life.

Anyways, I'm really off topic and f*cking Troy is drawing my attention away. Eric Bana just got killed! Oh well. Lol

I'll write tommorow. I'm ALWAYS on here so yesh.

Goot nights!
The Pimple Effect

Post by The Pimple Effect »

wow im like two months older then u and i cant imagine getting married it sounds scarry. how old is this man of urs? if he isnt like 25 or sumthing i dont rly think hes a man yet and thats important to note cuz if hes not rly a man i dont think he can be rdy to marry and thats sumthing u shud think about. im not trying to be preacy or nething but i think that might be common cents to me or sumthing. im not saying ur not rdy. girls know these things.

but i mean ur parents r important and its only like half a yr of waiting until u get to sleep next to him for the rest of ur life so if i were u i would be savoring these nights sleeping alone. plus u dont wnat ur parents angry wit u if u dont have to have them angry especially with such an important and major event in ur life coming up. their loosing there daughter! they just want to have u around more before u leave i think and they dont want to tell u how much there going to miss you.
JackRabbitSlims

Actually he's 22 so yeah its all good. :)

I guess they're scared of losing me, but here's the other half of the story.

They moved me to hawaii when I was 15, and we've lived here ever since. Then like a month ago they were like "we want to move back to california and if your going to stay here you need to get a house and a job and blah blah blah."

So they were planning to leave me all alone in march, and now that they've decided to stay, they want to keep me in the house.

Oye.

I'll end up giving in. We kind of already have because they're working out this deal where if they sell us their car for cheap,it gives us a ride to and from his house, so I can't spend the night.

My parents are f*cking odd.

Thanks for the response though!
The Pimple Effect

lol no offence or nething but doesnt that make it satuatory rape if he's like 5 years older than u and u cant even buy cigarettes yet?

hawaii will be a great place to live young and married lol but where would u go 4 ur honeymoon?! lol
JackRabbitSlims

There can't be a case of rape unless I refused. Which I didn't. Plus in hawaii the legal age of consent is 15.

Anyways, that's my buisiness.

We think we're just going to stay a week in Oahu at his families beach house.

Not to be rude or anything but to be quite honest, this is under a personal blog place, thus making it kinda like a diary.

I really appreciate your input, but I doubt you'll have to reply every time :)
The Pimple Effect

Sorry im new here i wont reply anymore...

after this apology lol

sorry
JackRabbitSlims

Ugh I forgot to write the other day!

My fiance recently moved down south and in hawaii that equals forest and crazy trails. :)

So we went exploring. I found a large stick that I'm gonna turn into a besom. :D also we found some shrooms growing in a giant orchard :)

It was so cool, you could see through this giant row of trees up the mountian right in front of us. It was amazing! We picked up rocks and different pebbles to get different vibrations from different rocks. I found a high vibration lava rock that was shaped like a diamond. It felt warm and made me alert and active. :) then I found a low vibration stone shaped like a heart. It gave me peace and serenity and seemed to make everything around me go quiet. :) its sitting above me on my headboard on my bed.

I had work today which was pretty sweet. Very laid back but kinda long. My feet hurt and I need sleep!

I'll write again tommorow.

-Tea
JackRabbitSlims

I used to be a really messy person. Like my room used to be called the black hole by my family. Lol

And then all of a sudden I got clean. And it feel soooooo much better! :D

Tonight after work my friend shelby is picking me up and we're gonna hang out. Then tommorow I'm making my besom!!

I found the best piece of wood in the forest near my fiances place. Its sturdy and shaped like a half moon cresent. :D I'm gonna sand it and carve into it I think.

Plus I found this online store called the Magickalcat and they have soooo much pagan goodies.

For cheap too! I ordered some cut mugwort so I can try smoking it and meditating. Should beeee fun!!
JackRabbitSlims

I used to be a really messy person. Like my room used to be called the black hole by my family. Lol

And then all of a sudden I got clean. And it feel soooooo much better! :D

Tonight after work my friend shelby is picking me up and we're gonna hang out. Then tommorow I'm making my besom!!

I found the best piece of wood in the forest near my fiances place. Its sturdy and shaped like a half moon cresent. :D I'm gonna sand it and carve into it I think.

Plus I found this online store called the Magickalcat and they have soooo much pagan goodies.

For cheap too! I ordered some cut mugwort so I can try smoking it and meditating. Should beeee fun!!
JackRabbitSlims

I really love my life. :) I have my love, my family, friends, and a job that I love going to.

This morning we were supposed to have a music group come and perform but they cancelled last minute. So instead my co-workers and I sang kareoke for them for about a hour and a half :)

Then my parents got home tonight. We were talking after shelby and I had smoked, and my mom said something about how our new house isn't as good as the old one. I'm like, dude we have a really nice place to live in. It might not be huge but its nice.

I just feel so thankful I guess.

:) and tommorow I have the day off. Me and casey are going to drive up north to Waimea and have lunch, then go to the beach on the way home. :)

love my life.

Thank you god and goddess for my good fortune and happiness. You provide the gaea that gives life to my own body.

Blessings to all, may your life be great. :)

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”